My website meet payment problems

Highlighted
13 0 0

My website also has payment issues. I can see that the customer clicked on CHECKOUT but there is no more behind(by shopify App Repaly). And my facebook pixel report shows that there are 5 Initiate checkout, but my shopify has orders even no abandoned orders in the background!screen.gif

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1061 100 238

Hey there, @Xing 

Bo here from Shopify Support! 

Thank you for reaching out regarding this. Just to confirm - is this video an actual customer experience or did you replicate the issue? What payment provider have you installed? Have you completed their set up? If you could send on a link to your store I would be more than happy to take a look into this to try to troubleshoot what is going wrong with this. 

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Bo

Bo | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
13 0 0

actual customer experience. Just paypal now. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
13 0 0

How can I send my website to you separately?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1061 100 238

You can share it as a link on this thread or you can send it to me at support@shopify.com and get back to me here with the ticket number so I can check it out. Make sure to send it from the email address you use to log in. 

All the Best,

Bo

0 Likes
Highlighted
13 0 0
Is your email?
0 Likes
Highlighted
13 0 0

I have send a email to support@shopify.com.  But ticket number can't creat now

0 Likes
Highlighted
13 0 0

@Bo wrote:

You can share it as a link on this thread or you can send it to me at support@shopify.com and get back to me here with the ticket number so I can check it out. Make sure to send it from the email address you use to log in. 

All the Best,

Bo

0 Likes
Highlighted
13 0 0

actual customer experience . My payment is just Paypal. This video is record by Shopify App "Replay". By the way,I also have this problem "Re: Facebook keeps disconnecting from shopify"

Looking forward to hearing from you,
Xing

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1061 100 238

Thanks for that, @Xing! I was able to get to the last page of payment on PayPal without any issues so there is no technical issue with the checkout process - there is nothing that is actively stopping your customers from finishing their checkout other than them changing their mind. 

Currently, the only way to check ou on your store is via PayPal. This can dissuade a lot of customers. As popular as PayPal is currently, a lot of people still do not use the service or would simply rather checkout using their credit card. You can check out what payment gateways are available to you by selecting your country from this list. 

Browsing through your page I noticed that most of your products are currently on sale. When a company offers a discount to their customers, they’re taking a big risk of devaluing their services. Customers can get the impression that the services being offered aren’t worth paying full price for. It also sets a precedent in the customer’s mind that your pricing isn’t firm. When promoting sales it is important to use scarcity and urgency to your advantage. If your store is constantly offering discounted prices it is not going to create any urgency, your customer won't see the need in buying right away as there is no end to the sale in sight. It is great to see that you are offering free shipping, but offering the free shipping for a limited time, as well as offering the discounts for a limited time would be much more effective in getting those first few sales. Take a look at our post on using urgency and scarcity to your advantage for more information on this.

What kind of traffic are you getting to your store? Your store is not very niche and so it must be very difficult to run targeted ads to attract customers to your site that will actually convert. The benefit of having a more niche store i.e. a store targeting one specific industry or type of product is that when customers come to your store they are genuinely interested in what you have to sell. I would recommend taking a look at our guide on targeted traffic here for some insights. Speaking from personal experience, if I were to buy a specific gadget I would go to a store that specializes in gadgets, similarily if I were to buy jeans I would go to a menswear store as I know these stores know their industries very well and will be great at what they do. 

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue with. I would like to take a closer look into this for you and so, I will be reaching out to you via email. If you could respond to that email so that I can authenticate you as the store owner I will then be able to reach out to our technical team to look into this for you.

All the Best,

Bo

0 Likes