MyHermes courier

Highlighted
Tourist
19 0 2

Hi there

Is there any chance Shopify can implement MyHermes as a courier as a fulfilment carrier. They are one of the leading UK carriers and we use them - it would be handy so its less confusing for our customers.

Thanks

AyeGear.com - Wearable Tech Apparel
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
50 0 7

Hello!

Matt from Shopify here, hope you're having a great week so far. :) In regards to your question it looks like MyHermes has created some integration with our platform. More information on what they have done can be found here. 

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to the rest of our support team 24/7!

Cheers,
Matt Sharpe 
Shopify Guru 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 1

This was working and was a great intergration up until about  a week ago and now the Hermes intergration has stopped working which they have advised is due to a shopify change.

This was the comment from Hermes

Thanks for contacting us – apologies for the delay in coming back to you.  I’m sorry you’re having problems and also that I can’t give you an immediate solution.  Shopify have made a change to the authentication method used by third party apps.  They publicised this in a blog post which we (and many other developers) missed.  Users who are already authenticated will remain connected, but anyone attempting a new authentication will be rejected.

I hope they sort this soon as the connection was fantastic

1 Like
Highlighted
3 0 1

Yes, please I need this too.  When I put in Other as the carrier and the tracking code, the link goes to Canada post. HELP!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
461 7 39

Answering for the benefit of others with similar query.

You can check out the Shopify Shipment Tracking & Notify app. Once you have the MyHermes account credentials and API keys, the integration with MyHermes can be easily done in the app. 

The app automatically sends the tracking notification to your customers regarding the package. Also, you get an integrated tracking lookup page, by which your customers can track their product from your store.

Now, if you are looking for a solution to handle MyHermes shipping, you can check out the Multi Carrier Shipping Label app. Once you have the MyHermes account credentials and API keys, the integration with MyHermes can be done and the app helps you generate the Myhermes shipping labels for all your orders in bulk. You can schedule pickup for your orders and also handle the tracking process with the app.

Customer Success @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping
0 Likes