MyHermes delivery carrier integration...?

Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 1

Hi!

Has anyone figured out a solution or work around for integrating MyHermes as a delivey carrier into the Shopify fulfilment options? I want to be able to automatically add their parcel tracking details in our customer dispatch confirmation emails as per any other delivery carrier in the carrier fulfilment menu.

There used to be a MyHermes app but is no longer supported (not sure it did want I wanted anyway) and just spoken to Shopify support and there's still no solution from them.

Cheers

Oli

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

I had the same problem.
What i did was to paste the link to the hermes tracking page with the tracking number just after the link.

Not ideal i know :(

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

MyHermes recently sent me this information about their app:

https://www.myhermes.co.uk/RWD/import-parcels/shopify.html

I have installed it, it shows in my Apps, but I cannot find any information on how to actually use it.  I am hoping when I next dispatch an order, MyHermes will now be listed as an option? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
34 0 4

Hey there!

Jared here from the Shopify Guru team!

When you're fulfilling a package and you choose "other" you get nearly the same functionality as choosing one from the dropdown. The tracking URL just isn't automatically put in there for you, so for sure, slightly less convenient. Sadly there isn't a way to add an option to the list at this time. 

One solution that might work for you is the App called After Ship. You can check it out here: https://apps.shopify.com/aftership it allows you send fulfillment/tracking information and it keeps your customers live updated on the status of the order via e-mail. Might help :)

Jared | @Shopify

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
461 7 39

Hello @Oliver_Elliott

You can check out the Shopify Shipment Tracking & Notify app. Once you have the MyHermes account credentials and API keys, the integration with MyHermes can be easily done in the app. 

Once this is done, you will be able to automate your tracking process. The app automatically sends the tracking notification to your customers regarding the package. Also, you get an integrated tracking lookup page, by which your customers can track their product from your store.

Now, if you are looking for a solution to handle MyHermes shipping, you can check out the Multi Carrier Shipping Label app. Once you have the MyHermes account credentials and API keys, the integration with MyHermes can be done and the app helps you generate the Myhermes shipping labels for all your orders in bulk. You can schedule pickup for your orders and also handle the tracking process with the app.

Customer Success @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping
0 Likes