NEED HELP to show Aliexpress shipping method and coast in checkout page

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi there this is my biggest question :

I'm using Oberlo, is it any app that can show aliexpress shipping methods and costs to our customers through our web site checkout page?

I prefer to show these options directly from aliexpress supplier to my customers, need your help. i don’t want to set for example 2 shipping options in my website (USA shipping and international shipping) it’s really grate to show real shipping options from suppliers!

thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
678 50 150

Hey, @INT_Dropshipper!

Julie here from Shopify Support. Great question! 

While Oberlo imports the product cost to Shopify, this doesn't include shipping information like shipping cost, shipping method, and delivery time. This means that the product’s shipping information from AliExpress/Oberlo is not automatically synced to your store. Instead, you will need to create your own shipping rates within your Shopify admin.

That being said, most dropshippers choose to offer their customers free shipping rates. This is because shipping costs on AliExpress are quite low, meaning that you can easily factor the cost of shipping into your product price. Not only is this easy for you to setup and manage, but customers are far more likely to make a purchase if shipping is free. 

If you don't want to offer free shipping on all orders, then you could instead offer free shipping on orders that exceed a certain dollar value. This is an extremely common tactic and can also help encourage customers to purchase more so they can take advantage of the free shipping incentive.

Alternatively, you could choose to set flat shipping rates, which can be based on your product prices. For example, you can choose to charge customers $10 for shipping on orders $0 - $100, and charge them $5 for shipping on orders over $100. This is merely an example, but you could work with something along those lines! 

Keep in mind that while you are automatically set up with both domestic and international shipping zones, you can choose to create a shipping zone that includes all countries, meaning that both American and international customers will receive the same shipping rates. Having two separate shipping zones for American and international customers isn't necessary, but for merchants who ship products themselves, this setup would make sense. In your case, products are being shipped directly from the supplier so you should be able to just have a single shipping zone.  

As you continue working on sorting out your shipping strategy, I strongly suggest reviewing Oberlo's guide on setting up shipping settings in Shopify. This guide is relevant to merchants using Oberlo and offers further details on how shipping works with dropshipping, how to understand which shipping settings to use in Shopify, and how to set up your shipping rates. I think you'll find this guide particularly useful.

I hope this clears things up, but let me know if you have any further questions!

Julie | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes