Need Help Implementing Pick-Up Only for a Bakery

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello,

So, I have been trying to find a solution for our, what appears to be, very unique situation. We are a made-from-scratch bakery and we are looking to provide ordering and local pickup from our Shopify website. The problems that I have encountered are:

1) We do not operate on an inventory based system. We do not have a specific number of items in stock at any given moment. We need to have a pre-order (at least 24 hours lead time) and pick-up system in place to function properly online. We do not and cannot provide shipping; again, it must function as in store pick-up only. 

This is the APP that I'm attempting to configure for this purpose but I am not 100% sold on it as I cannot seem to get it to work correctly. 

2) The second issue is that pick-up (including the name, personal information, date, and time required for pickup) must be the only option provided. A lot of our clientele are in their advanced years and therefore not technically savvy and so they really cannot be presented other choices. I have managed to hide most of the options within the .css code but a few bits that mention shipping remain that I cannot seem to remove. 

Here is an example of a product: https://www.karlsqualitybakery.com/products/american-pie

Like I said, I am not married to that app. I am willing to move to a different app (as long as it is affordable) if we can achieve the functionality we so desperately need. 

Thank you all in advance for your help and advice. 

TL;DR: We are a bakery and only make things to order with a minimum turnaround time of 24 hours. We need customers to be able to schedule a date/time for each product. Each product needs at least 24 hours advanced notice, but some items may need 48 hours or more, if possible. 

We also need to offer local pickup ONLY. No shipping, no delivery. No shipping options can be displayed anywhere on checkout and shipping should not be referenced at all, if possible, to avoid confusion for our (generally) senior clientele. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
582 69 93

@CCLevi ,

I think you don't need any app and just enable the local pickup is settings . 

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution

0 Likes