Need Help Integrating 2 Fulfillment Centers w Location Filtering: Amazon FBA & Warehouse with API

Solved
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi all, I really need your help.

Problem: I want to use Amazon fulfillment service for the USA customers and third-party fulfillment service(Private app), integrated by API with Shopify for all the customers outside of the US. Right now, It appears that I can only set fulfillment by one or the other for each individual product.

Amazon-Integration-Walkthru: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/shipping/fulfillment-services/amazon

I can only select 'Amazon FBA' or 'Shopify' for inventory tracking of each product. (See Configure Products section of walkthru)

Example: I have a coffee brewer in my store for sale. Now if a customer from US places an order then it needs to be fulfilled by Amazon and if a customer from any country other than US then it needs to be fulfilled by my third-party fulfillment service(private app).

My current solution: I know it can be done by using two websites one for US customers using Amazon fulfillment service and the other is for all the customers except USA using third party fulfillment service(private app). But the concept of two websites is not effective. It is costly and managing two websites is not an easy thing. So How can I accomplish my goal using only one website

Thank you all for your help.

Nick O.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
47 1 3

Hi @Nickolaughagus,

With ShipperHQ, you can manage shipping rates from multiple warehouses or dropship vendors. You can automate which origin certain products are shipped from, based on the fewest number of origins, origin nearest to a customer or zone restrictions for a given location.

You can also specify where a product is located, such as making all products available via all warehouses or only certain ones. The list goes on and on. You can read more about it on our blog here about multi-location shipping. 

The best way to figure out your shipping strategy is by connecting with our sales team. They would be happy to discuss further and have experience working with thousands of different retailers big or small. You can also sign up for a free 30-day trial and see how ShipperHQ works for yourself.

0 Likes
3 0 0

Does ShipperHQ integrate Amazon API as well as another warehouses API to then automatically relay an order to either one or to the other fulfillment center?

Will it integrate with Amazon API to receive and report amazon's reported inventory?

While you explained the broad level explanation of your service, you did not get too technical. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Excursionist
14 2 3

I see this question a lot since I work for Bytestand, maker of the FBA Shipping app. Many of our customers use our app to handle their Amazon-fulfilled products, but since Amazon typically won't ship their products outside of their home country, they don't know what to do for international orders.

We've discovered a workaround using the Locksmith app (we have no affiliation with them, we've just found that their app works best for this). Basically you set up two versions of each of your products. One with FBA Shipping as the fulfillment service and the other with Shopify as the fulfillment service. Then you direct customers to the correct version of the product based on their location. It's not a perfect solution, but it's the best option we've found. Hope that helps!

0 Likes