Need Some Help - Haven't gotten paid

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi,

I have just started to receive orders with my Shopify store: ThePositiveSideOfLifeShop.com

I have set up the payment processor with Shopify Payments, and I have connected the appropriate bank account with in the "Payout" section. I have also selected the option to receive payout funds every business day. My first order was on Friday 6/26 and as of today 6/29 I have not received anything in the account nor do I know of any way to check to make sure it is coming. 

I'm already shipping out these orders, I just want to make sure I get paid for them with Shopify.

I am still leaning with Shopify, I have not figured out how to send a private message. Now that the phone number to customer service is no longer in service, this is the only option I have found to try and find help. If anyone reading this knows of a better way to reach someone at Shopify support, such as an e-mail address etc, could you please let me know?

Thank you

Lauren

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
363 28 56

Hi, @PositivePeacock.

Sophia here from Shopify. Welcome to the Shopify Community, and congratulations on your first sales!

While your payout schedule is set to every business day, the pay period may differ based on your location and bank. Keep in mind that Friday payments are grouped together with Saturday and Sunday, then sent together as one payment. I recommend checking the order's Timeline to find out when the payout is scheduled. Please let me know if you have any questions.

I'm sorry to hear that you had some trouble finding contact options. Shopify Support is available 24/7 via live chat and email through the Shopify Help Center. The direct phone line has been temporarily shifted to callbacks in light of increased support requests causing long wait times. 

Sophia | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes