Need a help in discount

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi , i am new in shopify can you help with my issue. I just want on the cart page. If my product price is $ 28 and after add 2 quantity in same product then discount apply ($2 discount on each quantity)now the total price is  $ 52. if i add one more quantity in same product then the total price is $52 + $28 . then quantity 4 then the total price is $52 + $52.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
265 16 42

Hi @kjoshi ,

That sounds correct. Your discount code is reducing the price by $2 for each line item. Depending on how you created the discount code you should be able to change the allocation_method to across which should then only reduce the total by $2 no matter the quantity. 

Regards,

Sam

Custom Apps and Themes Support | hello@achieveapplabs.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

hi sam , thanks for reply. I just want this functionality in app which mention below.

Buy any 2 family pies or quiches & selected desserts for $40 (normally $22 each). I.e if someone buys 3 they would pay $62 - if they buy 4 it will be $80.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
265 16 42

Hi @kjoshi ,

I see, so for every 2 sets a discount of $4 is applied. The rule should basically be: If quantity is divisible by 2 apply $4 discount across all items. When you go to Shopify Admin > Discount Codes > Create discount you can create such a discount for minimum quantity 2 and choose which products/collections are entitled to the discount. But that will not work for quantity 3 or any odd quantity. The other alternative is a custom solution.

Regards,

Sam

Custom Apps and Themes Support | hello@achieveapplabs.com
0 Likes