Solved

Need a high risk payment gateway

Haimimport
Visitor
2 0 1
Hello
I have a shoe store in Shopify.
Shopify payments and stripe and PayPal is denied my website to use their payment gateway due to high risk business reason. It’s just make me mad because it’s shoes, physical products with tracking number etc... what can be risk in that?!?!? Since they denied me (already 1 week), I can’t get payments and new orders from my buyers.
Is someone here know about payment gateway for high risk business? Someone can help me? Shopify just push to open store via their platform and than they leave you without any tools for getting paid !
Someone? Anybody? Help please !
Accepted Solution (1)
DustinK
Excursionist
26 1 2

This is an accepted solution.

Hey Jody, 

I responded to the question above you but wanted to make sure you got the update too. I work with PayKings, here we help merchants from Shopify get up and running by leveraging our relationships with banks to help high risk merchants get approvals. 

Email me if you have any questions:

dustin@paykings.com

Cheers, 

Dustin 

View solution in original post

Replies 68 (68)

JodyC
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi Friend, I'm in the same situation as you, did you find a solution?

DustinK
Excursionist
26 1 2

This is an accepted solution.

Hey Jody, 

I responded to the question above you but wanted to make sure you got the update too. I work with PayKings, here we help merchants from Shopify get up and running by leveraging our relationships with banks to help high risk merchants get approvals. 

dustin@paykings.com

Cheers, 

Dustin 

ukfs
Visitor
1 0 0

Can you contact me please ukfsolutions@gmail.com

dannycohen81
26 0 0

Hi,

I work with Best Merchant Services, here we help merchants from Shopify get up and running by leveraging our relationships with banks to help high risk merchants get approvals. 

danny@bestmerchantservices.com

Regards,

Danny 

MarkSands
8 0 0

Thanks Haimimport

reckonsoft
Visitor
1 0 0

Hello Dustin,

I just emailed you. Please revert back when you have a chance.

Thank you.

Cheers,

Abdul

dannycohen81
26 0 0

I work with Best Merchant Services, here we help merchants from Shopify get up and running by leveraging our relationships with banks to help high risk merchants get approvals. 

danny@bestmerchantservices.com

Regards,

Danny

jrsamel
5 0 0

Hi Jody,

Not sure if you’ve been taken care of, but I can definitely help. Let me know if there’s anything I can assist with.

Thanks,

Jourdan Samel

jourdan.samel@yahoo.com

MarkSands
8 0 0

Hi JodyC

Just checking in on your payment processing issue with your Shopify Store. High Risk Merchant Account LLC specializes in high risk merchant accounts and can likely help. HRMA-LLC's High Risk Payment Gateway will conveniently integrate with your Shopify Store and bank approval should be a snap.

Please give me a call if we can be of further assistance @ 1-877 493-4622

DustinK
Excursionist
26 1 2

Hey Haimimport, 

I work with a high risk merchant called PayKings. We specialize in helping companies like yours, and I can help get your shoe store up and running so you can process orders asap. Feel free to shoot me an email if you have any questions. 

dustin@paykings.com

Best, 

Dustin

LaseMakers
Shopify Partner
101 1 28

Hi @DustinK 

I just saw this message and i´m intrested in more info, I'm a Shopify Partner and live in El Salvador, so it makes it very difficult to find a gateway to approve my clients.

Could Paykings be and option for me?

Best,

dannycohen81
26 0 0

I am with Best Merchant Services, not PayKings, and yes we can help.  Please email me direct danny@bestmerchantservices.com or call me at (818)674-4222

jaysandhu
Visitor
1 0 0

HI Dustin,

Please contact me on pindi6@hotmail.com regards payment gateway for my website.

Kind regards

Bhupinder Sandhu

Victor
Shopify Staff
2422 225 517

Hi @Haimimport,

Thank you for getting in touch with your question and I can appreciate the frustration in being denied use of the gateways you mentioned. There are a number of reasons why a gateway may decide not to support a store, but there are some alternative options you can consider. These include:

These gateways all integrate with Shopify and I would recommend contacting them directly to find out if your business and products are supported. Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Kind regards,

Victor | Shopify Social Care

Victor | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

uksarms
Visitor
1 0 0

Hello Victor M8,

Just to confirm Authorize.net are compatible with Shopify?

Thanks. 

Cameron

Victor
Shopify Staff
2422 225 517

Hi @uksarms,

Yes, Authorize.net is a widely used third-party gateway that is integrated with the Shopify platform, and it is available to merchants in many countries. Where are you based?

Kind regards,

igorrazvantis
Visitor
1 0 0

I need a merchant account for authorize.net, my company is incorporated in US but I'm non-US citizen. I sell high ticket BBQ Equipments.

Can you please send me a list with merchant account for authorize.net ? for US and international

Victor
Shopify Staff
2422 225 517

Hi @igorrazvantis,

Thank you for reaching out with your question. Providing individual merchant accounts for third-party gateways isn't something Shopify is able to do, so I would recommend contacting Authorize.net for further assistance with this. You can reach out to them here.

Kind regards,

Abu-
Tourist
6 0 2

does Authorize.net integrate directly at checkout without redirecting customers outside the store ?

DustinK
Excursionist
26 1 2

Hi, 

Yes, Authorize.net integrates directly at checkout and won't redirect your customers. They'll stay on-site, to view your confirmation page and see what other purchases they may be interested in. If you have any questions about gateways or merchant accounts, feel free to contact me at dustin@paykings.com.

Have a great day!

Dustin

Abu-
Tourist
6 0 2

Thanks Dustin. i will send you an email. the only issue that i have is, i registered my UK LTD and apparently Authorize only accept US and CA residents. i dont have SNN and i can register a LLC with EIN but dunno how to go about the SSN. i sent them an email but no answers yet. anyway i will send you an email. thanks again

DustinK
Excursionist
26 1 2
You're very welcome. The good news is, we have international partners that
specialize in placing UK merchant accounts. Looking forward to hearing from
you! Cheers.
Abu-
Tourist
6 0 2

Hey Dustin, i have emailed you.

Victor
Shopify Staff
2422 225 517

Hi @Abu-,

Yes, @DustinK is correct—Authorize.net integrates directly with the Shopify checkout and if you use this as your primary payment gateway, customers will not be redirected to a third-party site or checkout page to process their payment. 

Please let me know if you have further questions.

Kind regards,

Abu-
Tourist
6 0 2

thanks Victor

Abu-
Tourist
6 0 2

is there any other gateways that does not redirect customers out of shopify checkout ? i cant use Shopify payments nor stripe. i am stuck to find a solution around that

dannycohen81
26 0 0
Give me a call and I can help you.
(800) 383-1553
Danny
Victor
Shopify Staff
2422 225 517

Hi @Abu-,

Yes, there are a quite a few. Can you tell me which country you are based in, so I can provide you with your options? 

Kind regards,

Abu-
Tourist
6 0 2

based in the UK. thanks

Victor
Shopify Staff
2422 225 517

Hi @Abu-,

You can view a list of gateways available to UK merchants here. Of these, some of the ones I believe integrate with the Shopify checkout are:

• Shopify Payments
  • Authorize.net
  • CyberSource
  • SagePay
  • WorldPay
  • Realex

This is not a complete list by any means, but rather a selection of some available gateways that should allow customers to check out without leaving Shopify.

Kind regards,

chaustralia
Visitor
2 0 0

Hi Victor, 

I am having the same problem. I am based in Australia.

Could you please send through some suggestions for me too?

Thank you so much!!!

Victor
Shopify Staff
2422 225 517

Hi @chaustralia,

Thank you for getting in touch. I would recommend checking out Pinwheel first of all, which provides payment processing for a variety of different "high risk" products. I would also recommend checking out Authorize.net which is available to merchants in Australia. Please be aware that each gateway will have their own terms and conditions when it comes to payment processing, so it's always recommended to refer to their eligibility rules and speak to them directly if you have questions.

Kind regards,

Morlandi
Visitor
1 0 0

hi Victor.. 

I'm new to shopify, my company is registered in Hong Kong. 
Shopify denied my payment, can you help me find one that works for my company and for my product. 
Herb grinders  / Spice grinder

Thanks

Victor
Shopify Staff
2422 225 517

Hi @Morlandi,

You can view a full list of payment gateways available to use for merchants in Hong Kong here. In terms of being permitted to sell your products via the gateways, this is something determined by each gateway on a case-by-case basis and information about prohibited products is often found in the gateway's terms of service. You can contact the gateways directly to ask about what products you can and can't sell using their service.

Ali108
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi victor

I am from Pakistan and selling sex toys in USA. Can you help me with payment gateway for my high risk products. Authorize.net is only accept application from usa and canada. I have my usa LLC but I didn't have ssn.

Victor
Shopify Staff
2422 225 517

@Ali108,

If you are based in Pakistan then you will need to try to use one of the payment gateways listed for merchants in Pakistan. You cannot use US-based gateways just because you are selling to the United States, and these gateways will likely ask for proof of residency in the United States via a Social Security Number or other methods of communication.

I'd recommend contacting some of the gateways on this list and asking them if the sale of sex toys is permitted using their services.

jrsamel
5 0 0

Hi Igor,

Not sure if you’ve been taken care of, but I can definitely help. Let me know if there’s anything I can assist with.

Thanks,

Jourdan Samel

jourdan.samel@yahoo.com

Wowyesluxeluv
Visitor
2 0 0

Hello, Vitor. 

I'm a sextoy manufacturer from China,and the payment gateway has troubling me already half month. Could you recommend me some kind of payment gateway provider which accept the adult sex toy and Chinese merchant

Victor
Shopify Staff
2422 225 517

Hi @Wowyesluxeluv,

You can view a list of payment gateways available for merchants in China to use here. You'd be best served reaching out to the payment gateways directly to ask them what products are permitted to be sold via their gateways, or to refer to their respective terms of service.

AlexBrowe2
18 0 0

Hi @Victor @Victor 

We are frustrated after a long time searching a high risk payment gateway to use it and available in Europe (Spain).

We have seen that Authorize isn’t currently available in Europe. 

Some options have complex registration processes

What other payment gateways can we use to process payments in Spain??

The maximum information that you could provide us would be of great help at this time.

On the other hand, we would also like to offer subscriptions to our clients and we have seen that with Authorize it would be possible, we do not know if it is also possible with another platform. 

Thank you 🙂

Victor
Shopify Staff
2422 225 517

Hi @AlexBrowe2,

Thank you for getting in touch. I am not sure of the exact details, but my general understanding is that Authorize.net does offer their services to merchants in Europe so if you have not checked this with them directly, it may be worth doing.

I would also recommend checking out Merchant Account Providers and SecurePay as alternative solutions, although I cannot confirm if they are available to merchants in Spain. You will need to contact the gateways directly to confirm this.

meeekt
Visitor
3 0 0

Hi vector

Hope u are doing good
can u share with us what the best payment getaway for high risk and same time that u can link with Shopify directly that sellers already use ?

thank you

mhdkeet@gmail.com

Victor
Shopify Staff
2422 225 517

Hi @meeekt,

There are some gateways we can recommend that generally cater for more high-risk products and businesses, some of which you can find below:

Please be aware that each gateway will have their own policies regarding what products can be sold using their gateway, and they may only be available in selected countries. If you've any questions about using a specific gateway I would recommend contacting them directly to learn more.

meeekt
Visitor
3 0 0

Thank you for reply victor 

i already checked with them!

can you suggest other providers 10-20 payment getaway providers so i can check with them ?

thank you

Victor
Shopify Staff
2422 225 517

Hi @meeekt,

Can you please tell me in which country you and your business are based? I can then provide you with a complete list of payment gateways available in your region.

meeekt
Visitor
3 0 0

Im based in morocco and my BZ is in the Us!

thank you victor!

Victor
Shopify Staff
2422 225 517

Hi @meeekt,

If you're based in Morocco, you'll likely have to use a gateway available to merchants based there and will not be able to create a US-based account. You are free to check with the gateways directly but most will require a proof of residency in the United States, a US-based bank account, and sometimes a Social Security Number.

With this is mind, you can find the list of payment gateways available to merchants in Morocco here. You'll want to speak with them directly and ask about selling your products using their services and if it is permitted.

ivanshmidik
Shopify Partner
10 0 0

Hi Haimimport.
Like you I have a t-shirts and custom apparel store in Shopify. A couple days ago Shopify payments and Stripe is denied my website to use their payment gateway due to high risk business reason. It’s just make me sad and mad.
I saw you was in th same situation recently and it seems started to use PayKings.

I know all the Shopify sellers are very busy people, but maybe you could find a few minuts to share your knowledge of the pitfalls when you go to PayKings.

I'm currently in the process of selecting a third party gateway. I would be so appriciate for you for your experience about PayKings.

P.S.: If it would more convenient, you could email me at gorelikk37@gmail.com

Sincerely
Ivan

jrsamel
5 0 0

Hi Ivan,

Thanks,

Jourdan Samel

jourdan.samel@yahoo.com