Need a high risk payment gateway

Solved
Highlighted
1 0 0
Hello
I have a shoe store in Shopify.
Shopify payments and stripe and PayPal is denied my website to use their payment gateway due to high risk business reason. It’s just make me mad because it’s shoes, physical products with tracking number etc... what can be risk in that?!?!? Since they denied me (already 1 week), I can’t get payments and new orders from my buyers.
Is someone here know about payment gateway for high risk business? Someone can help me? Shopify just push to open store via their platform and than they leave you without any tools for getting paid !
Someone? Anybody? Help please !
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi Friend, I'm in the same situation as you, did you find a solution?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
16 1 1

Hey Haimimport, 

I work with a high risk merchant called PayKings. We specialize in helping companies like yours, and I can help get your shoe store up and running so you can process orders asap. Feel free to shoot me an email if you have any questions. 

dustin@paykings.com

Best, 

Dustin

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
16 1 1

This is an accepted solution.

Hey Jody, 

I responded to the question above you but wanted to make sure you got the update too. I work with PayKings, here we help merchants from Shopify get up and running by leveraging our relationships with banks to help high risk merchants get approvals. 

Email me if you have any questions:

dustin@paykings.com

Cheers, 

Dustin 

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
380 37 105

Hi @Haimimport,

Thank you for getting in touch with your question and I can appreciate the frustration in being denied use of the gateways you mentioned. There are a number of reasons why a gateway may decide not to support a store, but there are some alternative options you can consider. These include:

These gateways all integrate with Shopify and I would recommend contacting them directly to find out if your business and products are supported. Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Kind regards,

Victor | Shopify Social Care

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
7 0 0

Hi Haimimport.
Like you I have a t-shirts and custom apparel store in Shopify. A couple days ago Shopify payments and Stripe is denied my website to use their payment gateway due to high risk business reason. It’s just make me sad and mad.
I saw you was in th same situation recently and it seems started to use PayKings.

I know all the Shopify sellers are very busy people, but maybe you could find a few minuts to share your knowledge of the pitfalls when you go to PayKings.

I'm currently in the process of selecting a third party gateway. I would be so appriciate for you for your experience about PayKings.

P.S.: If it would more convenient, you could email me at gorelikk37@gmail.com

Sincerely
Ivan

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello Victor M8,

Just to confirm Authorize.net are compatible with Shopify?

Thanks. 

Cameron

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
380 37 105

Hi @uksarms,

Yes, Authorize.net is a widely used third-party gateway that is integrated with the Shopify platform, and it is available to merchants in many countries. Where are you based?

Kind regards,

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I need a merchant account for authorize.net, my company is incorporated in US but I'm non-US citizen. I sell high ticket BBQ Equipments.

Can you please send me a list with merchant account for authorize.net ? for US and international

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
380 37 105

Hi @igorrazvantis,

Thank you for reaching out with your question. Providing individual merchant accounts for third-party gateways isn't something Shopify is able to do, so I would recommend contacting Authorize.net for further assistance with this. You can reach out to them here.

Kind regards,

0 Likes