Need help with payment processor! My country isn't available for any third-party payment providers.

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello,

I'm from Georgia and it states that none of the third-party payment providers are available in my country.

I've attached the PayPal account, however, I also want to have a Credit Card processor to not lose the most percentage of my sales.

Are there any ways for me to attach a CC payment provider even though I live in Georgia?

Thanks in advance

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
674 71 101

Hello, @bezhana1

I’m Helen from Shopify Support. Welcome to the Community!

Please see here for the list of payment gateways that integrate with Shopify for your region. These other options, besides Paypal, can be found in the Alternative payment methods section as seen below, when you go to ‘Settings > Payment providers’ from your Shopify admin. 

20-03-utw6y-lx6zd

Once clicking on the Choose alternative method button, the list of available external payment methods will be listed, and the credit cards each accepts will be shown as well.

You’ll need to set up your account with your chosen alternative payment method directly, and then enter in your account credentials to integrate it with your Shopify store. Please refer to the Help Doc for Alternative payment methods for more information.

If you have any further questions or comments, please let me know!

Helen | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes