Need to have "Cash On Delivery" Limited to few products only

Highlighted
2 0 3

Hi @Robert_Corlett 

I need to set the CoD availability collection wise too. Reach out to me on info@zooomberg.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0
Hey guys
Anyone got solution for COD option on selected products or collection
0 Likes
Highlighted
7 0 0

@Robert_Corlett wrote:

As Alex stated, this is normally impossible via any standard methods such as apps or the Shopify admin. However, it is possible and we have developed a solution for several stores. Based on your requirements the development time would be very short - no more than 2 or 3 days to get this done, and the cost would be low. Would you like us to contact directly you to discuss?

Robert

Hi Robert, Can you please contact us @ support@wrooker.com , we want this feature?

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi i would like to know some more details as i really need this option on my store. Please contact me on abhishek.kumar@a7technologies.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi @Robert_Corlett 

Kindly contact me as I would like to get that feature . abhishek.kumar@a7technologies.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Need this feature. Reach us on support@thelastmonk.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi @Robert_Corlett  - We also need this feature of restricting few products on CoD. Let me know if you could do this. You can contact me at sateeshnukala@gmail.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi Robert,

We would need to allow only selected products to avail COD option.

Like have a checkbox in product detail screen stating 'Enable Cash on Delivery'. If selected, this product will have cash on delivery.

Could you enable this feature for our store? What would be the pricing for this?

Or if you have another readily available feature, please let me know.

- Regards

Ramesh

Email - ramesh@inspicontech.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0
we are also looking for a similar feature for a long time.
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Thank You Alex, You saved me buddy. We can set Cod for some specific minimum and maximum value with Advance COD app. 

0 Likes