1 0 0

Hey Alex,

Please quote me too on the same on gawaip2288@gmail.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
16 0 1

Hi There,

Can you give me a quotation for the same problem? Restrict payments method based on product type .

raresmortoiu@gmail.com

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1 0 0

Hi, We would be happy to help in building this app, If interested, kindly mail your further requirements & features at support@bigsoftsolutions.in

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1 0 0

Me too please, I use COD a lot and it's so problematic on shopify...

contact@yogioshop.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

hi i also want to restrict payment method product wise,pls pickurfashion007@gmail.com  share quote

@Robert_Corlett wrote:

As Alex stated, this is normally impossible via any standard methods such as apps or the Shopify admin. However, it is possible and we have developed a solution for several stores. Based on your requirements the development time would be very short - no more than 2 or 3 days to get this done, and the cost would be low. Would you like us to contact directly you to discuss?

Robert

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

PLEASE ASSIST US ALSO

email: internationalbrands.in@gmail.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
16 0 1
Hi all, is anyone here found a solution to this. I need to implement COD according to collections and it seems it's not doable.

In case Robert is reading this, I'll be interested in your quote

raresmortoiu@gmail.com

PS. This is something that shopify should offer, it's a must have nowadays. I have a stock which I can send with COD but I can not use a dropshipping stoc with COD.

Thanks,
0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Hi all, is anyone here found a solution to this??

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0
Please reply on our email

internationalbrands.in@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
16 0 1
Nope, and nobody from shopify seems to care. I think I'll leave Shopify only because of this. I'm loosing conversion allot because of this, trying to use banners and announcement on the checkout page. It's really stupid to have a big shop and not to be able to choose payment methods according to collections or products, especially nowadays.
0 Likes