Solved

Need to not allow CBD shipments to 4 states. How do I set up

Lmanfull
Visitor
2 0 0

There are 4 states that do not allow CBD Products shipped to them.  How can I set up not allowing someone from those states to purchase?

Accepted Solution (1)

Dirk
Shopify Staff
2209 247 502

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @Lmanfull 

Just to confirm, you have a select number of products on your store that you don't want to ship to four states? If so, this is where Shopify's shipping profiles feature (found in your Shipping settings) will come in handy. It will allow you to add all of your CBD products to a shipping profile that excludes the 4 states. You can view our help documentation on Shipping profiles here. Specifically the guide on creating a shipping profile.

Let me know if this helps! If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 2 (2)

Dirk
Shopify Staff
2209 247 502

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @Lmanfull 

Just to confirm, you have a select number of products on your store that you don't want to ship to four states? If so, this is where Shopify's shipping profiles feature (found in your Shipping settings) will come in handy. It will allow you to add all of your CBD products to a shipping profile that excludes the 4 states. You can view our help documentation on Shipping profiles here. Specifically the guide on creating a shipping profile.

Let me know if this helps! If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Lmanfull
Visitor
2 0 0

Thanks for the reply!  I set up a profile and clicked on the four states that I can not ship to.   Is that all I need to do?