Net 30 terms? Processing payment on POs?

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi Josh,

I  was reading this board and I was wondering if you were able to find an app that matched your needs. We are building a wholesale store and want to offer 60 net terms on our customer's first order. I hope you can share your findings with us.

Thank you

Alvaro

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
13 0 6
Sorry I did not find anything yet ;( I'll probably doa new shop for my
resealer!

##- Veuillez saisir votre réponse au-dessus de cette ligne -##
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
13 0 6

HI!

From my side, I didn't find any app that fits for my store... :( so disappointed!! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
13 0 6

Hi Aud ,

did you find a solution foryour wholesaler store ?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

We are planning to use a Charge Me Later app.  This allows us to tag net 30 customers so that only customers with terms see the Net 30 payment option in the cart.  Net 30 orders come thru as drafts other orders come thru as orders.  We mark the Net30 orders as payment pending to create and process orders.  We then sync them thru to Quickbooks Online as invoices where we can send electronic invoices and collect ACH payments.  

We aren't live yet but would love any feedback people have with this approach.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
13 0 6

How do you sync your shopify with QB ? because I use an app call Wholesale princing discount whitch offers the same process for the net 30 days and it does sync with my QB ? 

I can't figure that Shopify did not think about anything better than thoses app !! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I am thinking about using the Charge Me Later app so I can offer my customers net 30 terms. I'm curious to know what your experiences are with it.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1
We ended up not using it. We just used a manual payment method for net 30. We wrote code that hides that payment method if the customers is not tagged with net 30.

Kevin
1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
13 0 6

Hi Kevin,

Charge me later did not fit for us neither but I'm really interest to know more about your code! Can we talk ? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

We are still working to optimize our order processing for net 30 using Shopify and QBO.  The issue we had with the apps like charge me later is they take cart processing off our site so we could not run our scripts in the cart.  In the end, we just added a manual payment method for Net 30 (or anything you want) and then hide that option in the cart for any customer that isn't tagged for that payment method.  It works really well on the front end.  Where we have struggle is with invoicing and integrating with QBO because we have bundles and were trying to track inventory in QBO.  How that work in QBO creates a lot of complications...….so we are moving to add a separate inventory management.  This will make Invoice in QBO really simple and automated.  It has been a long journey but we are happy on how ours works on the front end......and our optimizing the back-end but think we will get to where we want to be.

Kevin

0 Likes