[New App] Shipping Rates edge cases. Request for beta users

Highlighted
Excursionist
33 0 8

Hello,

We've developed an app to help with shipping rate special cases.  The app currently provides the following:

• Trigger actions based on destination's distance from store.
  • Calculate rates from alternate origin based on conditions.
  • Assign package dimensions based on certain product characteristics, e.g. id, tags, product type, etc before calculating rates.
  • First + additional rates - charge a fixed amount for the first item and fixed amount for each additional item.
  • Add a fixed amount or percentage of shipping costs to the overall shipment.
  • Prevent shipping products to certain destinations.
  • Offer free shipping based on conditions.

We're open to feature requests!

If you participate in the beta and provide meaningful feedback, we'll offer the app to you for free for a minimum of 3 months after publishing on the app store.

Please contact us if you are interest and include your store URL and contact information.

Thank you,

Brian Kidd

Magnigen

shopify-apps@magnigen.com

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey Brian,

It looks like your app will have similar functionality to our advanced shipping calculator, Intuitive Shipping. Out of curiousity, what prompted you to create this type of app? 

Co-Founder / CEO @ Intuitive Shipping
Execute a strategic approach to shipping | Intuitive Shipping | Automate Shipping Profiles
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
33 0 8

I’ve had requests for private apps to provide this functionality.  I recommended looking for existing apps that provide it but the biggest complaints were complexity and cost.

This app doesn’t aim to do everything but will meet many shop owners’ needs while being offered at a lower price.

Thanks for the question.

2 Likes
Highlighted

Awesome Brian! 

Let me know when you go live so I can suggest it as an alternative for users who may find Intuitive Shipping to be a bit overkill for their needs. 

Warm regards,
Sharon 

Co-Founder / CEO @ Intuitive Shipping
Execute a strategic approach to shipping | Intuitive Shipping | Automate Shipping Profiles
1 Like