New Canada Post Label Printing

Highlighted
1 0 0

Can someone please verify; the new shipping-label-print option is for venture-one and non-contract customers only, yes? The option to be able to print a shipping label right from the order window would be an awesome feature to have for contract customers, especially when you are shipping a lot of packages in a day, but it still doesn't seem to be in the works. Just wondering if maybe I'm missing this option somewheres...Any info would be appreciated. Many thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
3 0 0

most of the shipping label printing service provider has a requirement of contract or monthly subscription fee.

PostPony, another one, no contract, no subscription, highest discount. You can have a try. If you have lots of packages to ship, you can use the bulk upload feature or shipping API if you have a high volume.

When you register, enter will as invitation you can directly get Bronze qualification.

Buy Postage and Print shipping label online, get pickup and Track online- Bulk Upload and Shipping API-Biggest postage discount. http://www.PostPony.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

From what I can see you end up using Shopify's account. If you have a VentueOne or commercial account it's best to stick with you own EST.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
555 1 19

I don't have any update on whether Shopify directly allows one to print labels with contract customers. However, using the Multi Carrier Shipping label app, you can definitely generate labels for contract customers. The labels will come out in size 4 x 6 format.

Product Owner @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping
0 Likes