New Zealand Shopify Calculated Shipping Real Time Carrier Calculated Shipping

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 3

Hi all,

Is anyone using Shopify Shipping / Calculated Shipping / Real Time Carrier Calculated Shipping in New Zealand?

If so how is it working for you? What NZ carriers are setup for real time calcluated shipping on Shopify?

Any info you can give would be great, also your store URL so I can see how it all works.

Thanks in advance and keep on winning :)

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
253 1 25

Hi there!

My name is John and I'm a Guru here at Shopify!

Thanks for asking here about the use of carrier services in New Zealand.

While I can't personally attest to their use, I did manage to find a couple of apps in our app store that you can use to link up with New Zealand carriers using the carrier rates add-on.

Check out EasyCarrier for sure, and maybe StarShipIt too as these both state that they work with Kiwi carriers. :)

Hopefully, some fellow New Zealand merchants will also be able to help out here with some more personal experiences?

Best of luck with everything here!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 3

Hi John, we're working our way through the New Zealand shipping config in our Shopify store.  We use New Zealand Couriers who don't (appear to) have an app to link to our store.

What's frustrating, utilising the weight based rates, are the provinces in the New Zealand Region.  While the provinces are representative of our 'states' they are too broad to be effective, particularly with local and shorthaul deliveries.

Is there a means of modifying the Shopify provinces?

Thank you, Paul

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 2

Is there anyway to force RD addresses to use a different shipping cost option?  at the moment it has to be user selected and they can select the lower cost shipping option.

2 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 3

UPDATE

Kia ora

We have successfully integrated New Zealand Couriers GoSweetSpot portal with Shopify.

Note that, while this application doesn't resolve the regions issues I have outlined with Shopify shipping, the integration makes the process of tracking shipments much easier.

Stay safe!

Paul

Happy to discuss further with anyone who is looking to venture down this patch.

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 3

*path

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0
Hi

We are looking at shipping integration, please how did you do it? I'm not a guru but if you could point me in the right direction that would be great

Joshua
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
461 7 39

@Thepetshoptaupo,

Which carrier are you trying to integrate?

Customer Success @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
6 0 1

@Paul_TandG 

I have checked your reply can you please let me know how we can integrate NZ couriers to Shopify. 

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 3

Hey @kulwinder21,

1 Like