New payment methods to Brazil

Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 5

PagSeguro only accepts payments in Brazilian Reais, so unless your base currency is set to BRL it's not going to work. You'd have to set up a separate store with BRL as your base currency to be able to use PagSeguro with Shopify. I went through all of this with my own store and finally decided not to have a second store.

1 Like
Highlighted
5 0 0

Thank you very much Scott for your prompt answer.

Now I'll see what to do.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 5

You're welcome. Good luck! Multi-currency is a tricky area. I've researched it a lot.

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

My company is in Dallas TX and we sell to Brasil. We are looking for solutions payment through pagseguro

You can make the set up of your store Shopify? They are asking me to do two stores in order to make the correct exchange. You have any information on that?

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

I need to do the payment integration with PagSeguro, I'm trying to implement on my site. 

Seeing from the US, my products is in US $ dollar and do the conversion for $ RBL Real. Appears in the correct site, but the cart remains in US dollars, charging 1/4 of the value

If anyone have a solution please, email me compras@usabras.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Olá André, boa noite.

Visitei a loja Distintos e achei muito bacana. Conheci a loja aqui pelo forum do Shopify. Eu estou numa luta aqui para tentar incluir o campo CPF no checkout e vi que a sua loja possui. Como faço para incluir? Grande abraço, Felipe.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi guys, I would like to know how do you do a Nota Fiscal on Shopify? Thanks a lot!

Ola, gostaria saber como vcs emitem uma NF no Shopify? Obrigada!!

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 1

Hi Louis,

does BRASPAG beta still exists? Is it possible to take part on this beta test?

Best,

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 0

Boa noite,

Referente ao Pagseguro, alguém sabe como é possível conseguir adicionar a informação do produto (ex:. cor e tamanho ) quando o cliente vai fazer o checkout no pagseguro?

Pois só aparece :

Nome da Loja - 5032648484 <- E um ID aleatório.

Com isso, dificulta a venda e até resulta em desistencias. Pois tem clientes (como eu) que gosto de fazer um resumo do que eu estou comprando, para ver se todos os itens estão corretos, e deste modo não é possível.

Att,

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi, I'd like to take place in your PagSeguro beta as well! My email is katerina@kokino.com.br Thanks!!

0 Likes