New payment methods to Brazil

2 0 0

Don't forget Bcash! https://www.bcash.com.br

Louis, do you have any ETA?

Really need shopify with brazilian gateway. 

0 Likes
1 0 0

Not only do we need integration of brazilian payment gateways (pagseguro, moip, etc.) but we also need integration with shipping, correios, SEDEX, for example.

Shopify, we need you in Brazil!!

0 Likes
2 0 2

Hello!

I know this is a topic about brazilian's payment methods but I would like to suggest MercadoPago Argentina too. They charge a lot in comissions but we all have to use it anyway.  Last year I contact Shopify before opening my store with another provider in Spain (that added MercadoPago for me) and I have been told that was not in your plans. 
As in Brazil, e-commerce is growing here and we have lousy options to use. That is why I decided to use a provider from Spain!
I don't think it could be that difficult to add, this small bussiness in Spain did it in a couple of days just for me. I assure you you are loosing a lot of clients, like everyone is saying here. And to be honest, I am pretty sure market in Brazil must be huge if you compare it with us.
I have a one year contract with this provider but if you allow MercadoPago I would gladly leave their site. I know lot of people that would do the same. It is just too much of an important matter to have a nice shop and Shopify is the best when it comes to that.

Thanks for your time! 

1 Like
2 0 2

I would recommend you contact EBANX, they are a Brazilian company that offers Boleto and Credit Card payments (both national and international cards) in Brazil for both local and international partners

For international stores trying to sell in Brazil, Pagseguro and Mercadopago are not an option because they require a local presence.

Hope you guys can integrate this ASAP

1 Like
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
226 0 92

Thank you all for your feedback. We'll begin getting in touch with the various providers mentioned.

I have also heard that there is a active merchant integration in the works for MUNDIPAGG. Please let me know if this would provide any kind of satisfactory bridge-gap solution, until a more popular payment option was added to Shopify?

Louis : Product @ Shopify
0 Likes
2 0 0

Seems very good!

I would use without any problems.

0 Likes
2 0 2

I think this should be divided into 3 diferent payment issues:

Brazilian shopify stores selling to Brazilian customers - for this you will definitely require PagSeguro, Mercado Pago and MOIP (as several people have already sugested). I think MUNDIPAGG also falls in this category.

Brazilian shopify stores selling to international customers - I am guessing the current payment methods already allow for international customers to buy from Brazilian merchants.

International shopify stores selling to Brazilian customers - The Brazilian market has huge potential and even with all the customs issues, brazilian customers still make a lot of purchases from international stores. For this you will need a payment company who supports the local payment methods but allows for the remitance of payments - Astropay, EBANX or Global Collect

1 Like
1 0 1

I`m looking so foward on this.

Brazilian market is huge, there are many big IT companies investing heavly in ecommerce solutions using TV ads and so on, but their products dont even come close to Shopify.

Can we dream of a brazilian payment processors support within a couple of weeks?

1 Like
1 0 0

+1 for pagseguro integration

0 Likes
2 0 0

Any news about it? I am just waiting for it in order to change to Shopify.

0 Likes