New payment methods to Brazil

2 0 0

Can be MundiPagg, Mercado Pago, Bcash, Pago Seguro...

0 Likes
1 0 0

Any news about it? I am just waiting for it in order to change to Shopify.

0 Likes
1 0 0

Hi,Im Dalila.

Is there any news about the process of Shopify reaching Brazil?

Our company is having some issues with some clients who are still waiting

for your platform's benefits.

Appreciate your answer.

Thanks. 

0 Likes
1 0 0

Hey Louis Kearns
Payments @ Shopify

What are your recommends for brazilian stores on shopify?

Any news about brazilian common payments methods (PagSeguro, Mercado Pago, MOIP, MundiPagg, Bcash)?

0 Likes
4 0 0

Louis, I think everyone here would agree that your priority should be PAGSEGURO. If anyone disagrees, please post your reply here. 

0 Likes
1 0 0

+1 for PagSeguro.

Shopify is blind to miss e-commerce in Brazil.

Brazillian platforms suck. You would win big market share.

0 Likes
2 0 0

Cmon guys! 

MercadoPago

Moip

Cielo

Pagseguro

Correios (brazilian post office)

0 Likes
2 0 0

Wix is gaining huge marketshare in Brazil. We are a 200 million pop. hungry for e-commerce options. The Brazilian plattforms are very expensive and offer a poor service.

Please make this effort and you´ll boost your sales. Wix has done it, so I belive u guys could easily do it.

MercadoPago

Moip

Cielo

Pagseguro

0 Likes
1 0 1

I know everyone wants Pagseguro but you guys should know that Pagseguro holds the merchants money for a long time besides other complaints that i've heard before. I've actually used Moip once send the invoices via Mail to the customersand they held over $1,000 for 4 months. After many emails they finally send me my money.

I think thats one of the big issues shopify has to implement those gateways. Shopify is looking for a reliable gateway which they can do business with and satisfy all of us. Paypal is getting big in Brazil but the American Paypal is not together with the Brazilian Paypal. I trust Brazilian Paypal since they release the merchant's money for only 3 days. Bottom line :

I think Shopify should do a deal with Paypal Brasil. Paypal Brasil does installment payments which we are all looking for to offer to our brazilian customers. I hope Shopify give us a second thought and help us to implement at least one Brazilian Gateway because like everyone said it is a Big market and we need Shopify's help. 

1 Like
1 0 0

Hi guys, 

Actually I ´m working with Cielo, that provides me some nice features, and more acessible taxes, and with BCaSh/ PagSeguro. "Boleto bancário" is a nice one, everyone in Brazil knows that this kind of payment method is cheap and a loooot of customers are used to deal with. A couple months ago I´ve started to use a brazilian ecommerce plataform that integrate all this payments gateways and other local features like Mercado Livre and Buscapé, called Nuvem Shop. For my kind of business it´s working very well, they have a warm customer care.

:)

0 Likes