New to Shopify - do I even need shipstation anymore

Highlighted
3 0 0

I just migrated my store from Volusion to Shopify. I have used ShipStation for a couple of years. I wonder if I need to keep it though. I get about 8-10 orders a day on my webstore, all products are different box sizes and weights so I do need to individually enter data and weigh the orders. Looking at Shopify label printing, it makes me wonder if I even need shipstation any longer.

I would appreciate feedback from experienced Shopify store owners who have similar experiences.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
16 1 22

Do you need Shipment Confirmation Acceptance Notice (SCAN) Forms? If so, stay on Ship Station.

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Thanks for the reply. We don't use USPS except for some cards and DVDs. Therefore the rest of our products are UPS/FedEx. We do ship internationally, so need to fill the customs forms.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
14 0 2

Hey there, I have the same question. I am not sure if it is worth it to use shipstation since the rates of shopify seems prettty good? But I have not experience with shipstation or shippo, as we were using the warehouse account to ship out our product. WHat is your experience? We are based in NY and ship both domestically and internationaly 

0 Likes