No money, No order. Your payment can’t be processed for technical reasons.

Highlighted
1 0 0

Dear team, 

Hi i will try explain my situation. And really hope you can help me. I made an order from a store who using shopify system. When I paid for the order.  Order was canceled bcs my payment can't be processed for technical reasons. And page was go back. (I have screenshot) but in the same minute. Money was withdraw from my credit card. So its no money no order.  I was call to shop but they said there is no any order from you. They don't know anything. I was call to my bank and they said transaction was complete. So i can't understand. What i should do. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
740 57 90

Hi @robanoba,

Ted here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us!

So a few things might have occurred here. Firstly, I understand that the bank has advised that the charge is successful but there is still a possibility that the payment is in limbo/pending and so you might need to wait a few days for that to bounce back into your account. We have seen this occur in the past, even though it might look like a successful charge with the bank for a few days. 

If you are confident that this charge is not pending, I'd recommend taking a screenshot of the charge from your bank account and contacting the store's customer service again for assistance. When you paid for the order, if the payment screen did not bring you back to the Shopify checkout's confirmation page, it's possible that the store's payment gateway accepted payment for the order but did not sync this confirmation back to Shopify; which is they more than likely advised that they can't see it in their admin. If you are able to take a screenshot of the store's customer support can then contact their payment gateway to look for the payment and refund it.  

It is possible for you to reverse the charge with your banking provider as well, however, we would strongly recommend trying to resolve this with the store's customer service first. Doing so is a much easier process with a faster resolution time. Feel free to show this forum post with the store's customer support too as I or our Support here can help the merchant locate the order or payment too. 

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know, I'm happy to help!

Many thanks,

Ted | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes