No payout

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi there, I’ve received orders from customers and they have already paid. However, when I look up under pending payouts, their order/payment isn’t listed there. Is there anywhere to check this? Am I not getting the money? I need to know in order to fulfil the orders. Thank you. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Your money wont show up pending payout right away, but in order to make sure the buyers are legitimate

make sure I.P address and address line up 

You can use https://whatismyipaddress.com/ip-lookup   and google address given to make sure its going to a home.

Protect your investments by getting tracking + Signature confirmation from a adult

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1046 87 117

Hello!

Ted here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. 

What Ironsidecomputers1 has mentioned above is correct. Although the funds from the orders have gone through at the checkout, you will not receive the payout for another few days so we can verify the buyer's information. Your payout period varies depending on where you are based. For example, if you are based in Singapore there's a 4-day payout period as mentioned here

If the payout period has passed and you have not received the funds, I'd recommend checking the bank account you have listed for your payouts. If you click Settings > Payments Providers > Shopify Payments > Edit in your admin, you should be able to view the last two digits of your bank account number for reference. 

I'm just after sending you an email as well. If you reply to that email, I can take a closer look into this with you if you would prefer. Feel free to reach out to our Support team any time as well. We're here 24/7 via Facebook, Twitter, chats, emails and phone. 

Thanks a mill,
Ted

Ted | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Good Morning, 

I too am having this issue, I have had 10 other purchases within my store, all showing a payout date immediately.   This last purchase was on 10/19/2019 at 2:13 pm EST and still no show of a payout.   What is the reason?   

I normally saw the payout date and amount immediately.   Now I see nothing and the fulfillment is taking way longer than it did before.  

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1046 87 117

Hi @ABF,

Thanks for reaching out and for letting me know. We would for sure need to take a closer look at your account's set up to see what's happening. Could you please contact our Support here so we can verify your account and offer assistance?

Thanks a mill, 

Ted | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes