No shipping feature available in my multivendor market place

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi there. I have the multivendor market place app but the shipping option is missing in its feature app. Been trying to contact webkhul but no one has replied. 

Has anyone ever had this issue before? Does anyone know how I can add the shipping option? Appreciate any advice thanks.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
187 0 27

Hey Megz!

Diana here from the Shopify Support Team.

I'm not personally super-familiar with the ins and outs of the App itself, but do you happen to have the pre-requisites required to use the Multivendor Marketplace App's shipping option? I was doing some poking around and found this blog article on Webkul's website that seems to imply that in order to get the shipping set up, you have to have two things:

1. Be on the Multivendor Marketplace's Gold Plan
  2. Have Shopify's advanced real-time carrier-calculated shipping feature enabled

If you don't have both of those enabled, then the shipping feature isn't available to you. I can't speak for the Gold Plan (Webkul can likely offer more insight on that), but if you're curious about adding on Shopify's advanced carrier-calculated shipping to your plan, you can talk to any of my colleagues on the Guru Team to discuss your options!

Hope this helps! :)

Diana | Shopify Guru ~ Contact Shopify 24/7 at support.shopify.com!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
34 0 2

The app we develop, Advanced Shipping Rules, allows you configure different rates for all your different vendors, it will give you access to assign different carriers to each group and input unique ship from zip codes. You can also use flexible rule based rates for other vendors as well. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello, 

How i can activate :  advanced real-time carrier-calculated shipping 

Thank you

Thomas

0 Likes