No shipping mode available

Highlighted
4 0 0
Hello,
My name is jordan. After testing a first purchase in my newly created shop, I am informed that there is no shipping mode for my order. How to do, I have already visited in expedition.
Sincerely,
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
298 39 51

Hey there, Jordan (@Hear_Sound_Pro)!

Ryder here, from the Social Care Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! I'm sorry to hear you're having difficulty reviewing your store's shipping options at the checkout, but I'd be happy to work with you to resolve this.

Firstly, I'd like to make sure you've already set up your Shipping Rates in your Admin by going to Settings > Shipping > Manage rates. If you've already done so, it's possible that the total weight or cost of your order at checkout doesn't meet the Shipping Rate conditions you've set. Whether you've chosen to set conditions based on weight or price, you'll want to ensure that the first option starts at $0 or 0kg (or whichever currency/unit you're using on your store). Here's an example of what that would look like:

30-57-wybh5-v9gfl

30-59-v0ttu-6b15p

As you can see, in both scenarios I've added the final shipping rate to have 'no limit'. This ensures that regardless of the cost or weight of your customer's order at checkout, there will be available at least one available option for them to choose from. 

I hope this offers you some clarity on the best way to set up your flat shipping rates. If you're still having trouble, you can provide some screenshots of how your settings are currently setup along with your shop's URL so that I can test it out on my end. Don't hesitate to let me know if there's anything you'd like me to clarify.

Cheers!

-

Ryder A. | Social Care Team at Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes