No shipping/ pick up in physical store

Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
460 23 54

Hi, @Klausdyba!

Ava here :)

The Collect In-Store rate would show first in your shipping options, as it the cheapest option for shipping. There is no way to change this I'm afraid, as this is the way the checkout is built to display rates. 

I do think this is a great idea though! I will submit this to our internal team to be reviewed as a possible future feature of the admin. As our platform is constantly growing and improving, our team love to get feedback from our merchants on what features/edits they need to improve their workflow. So once I submit this as a feature request on your behalf, our team can review the request. So hopefully, this can be something that is available in the future.

There is never a guarantee that a request will get a Green Light, *or* make it to a product launch, but we really do appreciate you reaching out with your suggestion, as I’m sure you’re not the only merchant with this request.

While we would not have a specific timeline for how long that might take, you can definitely keep an eye on our announcements page. We will post any new updates or developments there!

Ava | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
3 0 0
Thanks Ava! I was sent an invitation to be included in a testing group of retailers for the 'pick up in store' option. I did enroll in it - but have not heard back. How do I follow-up on that to see when I can start testing?
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
460 23 54

Hey, @BenH2!

Can I ask how you have your shipping set up at the moment? Just so I can confirm if the Google Shopping app is reading the rates from your store or if they are set from the Google Merchant Center.

Also, could you give me some more info on this test group? 

Let me know and we can chat more!

Ava

Ava | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
3 0 0
I have one shipping zone, Domestic only, USPS. Based on weight, calculated at checkout.

I did have two shipping zones, one was labeled 'pickup in New Hartford Store' - which had free shipping. I removed that shipping zone due to the issue with it showing up as free shipping on google shopping. (I use the google shopping application on Shopify).
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @Nadine_DOYON, I made a video tutorial for you on how to create option to customer (no shipping costs, whatever the weight of the package). Hope this helps! https://www.askquesty.com/shopify-answers/create-option-shopify-tutorial

0 Likes
2 0 0

@AskQuesty 
seems like the link to your video does not work :(

0 Likes