Not Able To Purchase UPS Labels

2 0 1

Starting a day ago when I attempt to purchase a UPS label it won't process and I receive the following message: There is a problem with your UPS account, please contact shipping-ups@shopify.com for assistance which i did but haven't heard back. Anybody else run into this issue?

1 0 0

Same here. Did you ever get a fix on this?

0 Likes
1 0 0

I have the same issue, does anyone know what's going on?

0 Likes
1 0 0

We are having this same issue. It started for us 3 days ago.

0 Likes
Tourist
7 0 3

Same. UPS isn't showing up as an option anymore. I don't use it much, but sometimes need it. I searched help and didn't find any guidance on enabling UPS as a shipping option. Wut the?

0 Likes
1 0 0

Hi,

I'm having a similar issue. I try to purchase a UPS shipping label and get a message: "UPS: Label purchases disabled by carrier." We use Shopify Shipping and have not been given a reason why we are getting this message. I've been ignored by Shopify Support for well over a week now - they are not responding to emails and will not call back. It's getting to be that time of year when I rely on shipping to go perfectly, and if I can't get some sort of solution or resolution, I'm going to be one very angry Shopify customer. 

Have any of you received that particular message? 

Cheers,

Ron

0 Likes
2 0 1

The problem ended up being UPS suspended our account because there were a few duplicate orders that we weren't aware of and there was an outstanding balance. I was able to pay it over the phone with the UPS rep and they immediately reactivated the account and the issue was resolved. I wish we could of been told this from the beginning so we wouldn't had to go through a week of manually purchasing the labels directly from UPS.com and then manually fulfilling them on Shopify which was a pain

0 Likes
1 0 0

Having the same issues with no help. I verified it is not on the UPS side because I called them and it is fine and I then created a label just fine through UPS.com. It is a Shopify thing and we have packages backing up all over the place now. I cannot get a number to call Shopify anywhere. They won't respond to our emails. We are a large store and spend a lot with them and you would think they would have been customer service on issues like this.  we all need to get this resolved.

If anyone else has a solution I am all ears.

0 Likes
Tourist
3 0 1

We have the same issue today, anyone ever resolve this?

0 Likes
Tourist
3 0 1

Been 12 days now, still no resolution to this issue.  For what we pay shopify in fees, this should not be happeneing.  This is very frustrating.