Solved

Not Able To Set Us as Delivery Location

AmittGupta
Tourist
3 0 1

Hello Friends!

I have just started a store. I am setting up all the required things for a store to be live. 

I did create a US only Delivery Zone with fulfillment from centers in US.  

When I tried Test Order with a US Address the checkout page shows it cannot be delivered to your location. I have tried so many things following tutorials, videos etc but to no success.

I will really be grateful if I can get step by step guidance for setting up delivery to US.

Thank you in advance for your time and guidance.

Accepted Solution (1)
PluginHive
Shopify Partner
797 31 100

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @AmittGupta,

Thanks for confirming. Can you check Nick's answer from this thread: https://community.shopify.com/c/Payments-Shipping-Fulfillment/quot-We-don-t-offer-shipping-to-United...? There has been other merchants who faced similar issues. 

I hope this helps!

Customer Success @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping

View solution in original post

Replies 5 (5)

PluginHive
Shopify Partner
797 31 100

Hi,

Can you confirm if you have inventory available in whichever location you have added? If not, I suggest you add the inventory for the location and try testing again. If that doesn't work, can you please elaborate on the shipping zone settings you have added?

Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping
AmittGupta
Tourist
3 0 1

Thank you for your reply, HariKrishna .

I have tried that too but to no success.

I am into POD stuff. And as far as shipping zone is concerned I have created a zone with POD app in "ship from" field and United States in "ship to" field.

This is the screenshot of the error I am getting:

AmittGupta_0-1620203947731.png

I am unable to figure out where the problem is.

PluginHive
Shopify Partner
797 31 100

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @AmittGupta,

Thanks for confirming. Can you check Nick's answer from this thread: https://community.shopify.com/c/Payments-Shipping-Fulfillment/quot-We-don-t-offer-shipping-to-United...? There has been other merchants who faced similar issues. 

I hope this helps!

AmittGupta
Tourist
3 0 1

@PluginHive 

Thank you so much.

I could make the mistake with the help thread you shared.

Actually "Inventory managed by"field was set to default "Shopify"

I changed it to the POD vendor and thing worked.

Thank you so much once again.

PluginHive
Shopify Partner
797 31 100

Hi Amit,

Great! Glad that I could be of help.