Not Able To Set Us as Delivery Location

Solved
AmittGupta
Tourist
3 0 1

Hello Friends!

I have just started a store. I am setting up all the required things for a store to be live. 

I did create a US only Delivery Zone with fulfillment from centers in US.  

When I tried Test Order with a US Address the checkout page shows it cannot be delivered to your location. I have tried so many things following tutorials, videos etc but to no success.

I will really be grateful if I can get step by step guidance for setting up delivery to US.

Thank you in advance for your time and guidance.

0 Likes
HariKrishna
Shopify Partner
617 14 62

Hi,

Can you confirm if you have inventory available in whichever location you have added? If not, I suggest you add the inventory for the location and try testing again. If that doesn't work, can you please elaborate on the shipping zone settings you have added?

Customer Success @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping
0 Likes
AmittGupta
Tourist
3 0 1

Thank you for your reply, HariKrishna .

I have tried that too but to no success.

I am into POD stuff. And as far as shipping zone is concerned I have created a zone with POD app in "ship from" field and United States in "ship to" field.

This is the screenshot of the error I am getting:

AmittGupta_0-1620203947731.png

I am unable to figure out where the problem is.

0 Likes
HariKrishna
Shopify Partner
617 14 62

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @AmittGupta,

Thanks for confirming. Can you check Nick's answer from this thread: https://community.shopify.com/c/Payments-Shipping-Fulfillment/quot-We-don-t-offer-shipping-to-United...? There has been other merchants who faced similar issues. 

I hope this helps!

Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping
0 Likes
AmittGupta
Tourist
3 0 1

@HariKrishna 

Thank you so much.

I could make the mistake with the help thread you shared.

Actually "Inventory managed by"field was set to default "Shopify"

I changed it to the POD vendor and thing worked.

Thank you so much once again.

HariKrishna
Shopify Partner
617 14 62

Hi Amit,

Great! Glad that I could be of help.

0 Likes