One missing payout date

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi, on the 12th Of June we set our shop live and received 2 orders. Both orders we paid and sent to prinify to be fulfilled. The second orders amount had a payout date and appears in the next payout balance, however the first does not. 
There was no change between of bank details for the payout between the two orders. We want to know where is the money from this payout and how to we get it on our next payout. 

A9000096-D72A-462D-94A9-E24762C21D2A.png
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
450 56 75

Hey, @Twintulips! Thanks for checking in about this. 

First of all, congratulations on your first two orders! Well done, that’s very exciting!

A missing payout date like you're seeing is most commonly due to if your Shopify Payments account wasn’t fully set up when the order was placed, or if the settings were changed after the first order was placed. Either way, both transactions are very likely to be paid out to you on your June 19 payout, since they are both already pending.

If for some reason they aren’t, please feel free to reply back to this thread and I am more than happy to look directly at your account to further clarify the situation.

Helen | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
2 0 0

Hi, 

Our shopify payments weren’t fully set up when the order was placed and we set up the rest after receiving an email directing us to after the first order was placed. 
On our first payout date we only received the money for the 2nd order that was placed and not the first one that had the missing date. We are still unsure as to why we haven’t received this payment in the payout. Also there is still no payout date being show for that order. 

thank you for your help 

0 Likes