One of my collections does not work with my General Shipping Rates

Highlighted
4 0 0

Hey! I couldn't find an answer to my question so I thought of creating a new topic. 

I'm currently checking my cart and shipping stuff to make sure everything is correct, but I noticed that when I add a product from a collection (in my case "Accessories"), the General Shipping Fees do not apply, it's written CA Flat Rate instead of the Standard shipping that I created. When I try with a product from any other collection on my site, the general shipping rates work. I didn't create a profile for this collection either. 

Here's a screenshot of my settings:

Shipping.JPG

What could cause this? I thought the General Shipping Rates were supposed to apply to all my products in my store? 

Thanks for the help!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
308 26 65

Hi, @AudreyP!

I'm Miles from the Social Care team at Shopify. Welcome to the Shopify Community!

Based on your screenshot, it looks as though there is a location listed without any shipping rates. Is it possible that the Accessories collection is part of that location that hasn't got any shipping options? If so you'll need to add shipping settings for that particular location.

You're noticing a screenshot there is a blue hyperlink that says "manage rates". When you click on that, does it show "CA Flat Rate" in any of those shipping zones?

I'd recommend checking out this guide for more information on shipping profiles, and how they work: https://bit.ly/356EaSC.

Please let me know if you're still seeing any issues at all.

Thanks!

Miles | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Thank you for your answer! Actually, I don't know what happened but the products are now all in my General settings, so it is fine. But I take note of what you told me!

0 Likes