One page checkout

Highlighted
1 0 0

salut l'équipe MageBird ! 

Pouvez vous m'expliquez comment installer l'application ? Car a chaque fois s'a m'envoie sur une page introuvable ...

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
54 0 7

I sent you pm message. Please contact us directly for support questions or trial link.

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

@Magebird we want to use the app but it says it's only available for stores with less than 50 orders. Can you confirm? Thanks.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
54 0 7

The notice you saw means 50+ daily orders (NOT total) which means 1500+ orders per month. If you have more daily orders, you need to contact us and we will discuss about higher plan.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi! Looking forward to use this app but can you tell me where is the option to connect using my account? It doesn't show that option.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
54 0 7

@Andre_Borges  see private message that I just sent you.

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

How much is the subscription if my store goes more than 50 orders per day? Could you please send me a private message as well. I have subscribed already and right now our store sometimes received more than 50 orders per day.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
54 0 7

It depends on how many more, if just a few then it is still fine. I sent you private message. Please contact us directly through our website for these kind of questions.

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Hi, I have one shipping method and I've noticed that when it's one-page checkout, the option is not preselected. Can we change that somehow?

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello, I have already purchased it, but it cannot be used. It shows "Sorry, this shop is currently unavailable".

0 Likes