One page checkout

Tourist
5 0 0

Hi, 

Is your app up and running? Really interested in checking it out. Thanks! 

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
15 0 1

Hi, the app is running. We are not promoting it widely yet because we want to include some even more cool features first. Anyway please check private message I just sent you.

1 Like
Shopify Partner
1 0 0

Hi, is it secured?

0 Likes
3 0 0
100% GUARANTEE SECURE
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
15 0 1

There is no 100% secure on internet :). Our app doesn't collect any payment information, everything still goes through Shopify default checkout to remain safety.

0 Likes
3 0 0

Is there anyway to tell a customer what info is missing before they can proceed to the next step? For example, I require phone # for the shipping address. Some people think this is optional, so they don't realize they need to put the # in. Then, when they put all the info in, they wonder why the next part of checkout (choose shipping speed) doesn't load, and they think the site is broken. Would be good to put a red * symbol and say "needs to be filled out" so they know they forgot to put the info instead of thinking the site is broken?

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
15 0 1

If information is missing it will scroll to the missing field and mark the field with red color, if number is not in correct format it will show a message. I sent you details to yor e-mail. Please contact us directly for support questions and not here.

0 Likes