Only paypal

4 0 0

I'm not USA citizen so seems i can not use payment as credit cards some of my visitors don't have paypal account, what the best choise for me in this situation i heard about gateways but which option choose.

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
161 0 14

Hi Tomas!

Here is a list of payment processing gateways that are supported in your region.

In particular, if you would like a direct, onsite gateway where the customers do not have to leave your site to complete their transaction on an external payment page I would recommend Quickpay. Otherwise, 2Checkout and Authorize.net are very popular gateways in your region.

Hope this helps!

Andrew
Shopify Guru
support@shopify.com

0 Likes
4 0 0

My most buyers from outside my country / most from US

0 Likes
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
161 0 14

Hi Tomas!

Am I correct in presuming therefore that you want to enable a gateway that allows you to set USD as your default currency on your store, and charge in USD? To the best of my knowledge USD is a supported currency on the Quickpay gateway so it would be well worth running it by their support services to be absolutely sure!

But failing that, Authorize.net and 2Checkout are truly international gateways that certainly support USD as a currency,

Andrew
Shopify Guru
support@shopify.com

0 Likes