Order Confirmation emails not sent

Highlighted
1 0 0

Same here. No confirmation or order email received as the owner.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

For some reason, the order notification emails are no longer being sent to me.  I was receiving the notifications regularly and normally - but all of a sudden, they just stopped.  

I checked all my account settings and everything appears to be set up correctly.  I've sent myself a bunch of test emails and those come through just fine -- but still not receiving any order notification emails. 

Help please!  Thanks!

GOJ 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3386 252 604

Hi @galleryofjewels and everyone else in this thread, 

I've been doing some digging and have a potential cause as to why this might be happening. If you are using a 3rd party domain, it is very likely they are not set up correctly and that is the reason the notification emails are not being delivered. This is something you can check with your URL hereAdding Shopify's SPF & custom DKIM record should resolve this for you going forward. To do this, should use an email address associated with a custom domain and add a special kind of text record (TXT) to your domain called an SPF record.

v=spf1 include:shops.shopify.com ~all is the official SPF record that Shopify uses. You should add an @ as the name of their new TXT record. You can see an example in the screenshot below: 
05-04-2rdb3-n0kev
Hopefully, this helps! 

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes