Order did not receive by shopify merchant

Highlighted
1 0 0

I have paid for Mini RC foldable drone at https://storagehubb.myshopify.com/ but i did not receive my shipment confirmation. I sent email to storagehubb and shopify but there is no response feom them. Neither they are sending any product shipment confirmation nor they are sharing any  consignment tracing references.

This is how they are cheating Indian customer but getting fund transfer online and do not send product. 

I am going to file a FIR in cyber cell against shopify & Storagehubb for online forgery.

Mridul Gupta

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
908 85 161

Hey, @Mridulgupta64!

Lulu here from the Shopify Support team. Thank you for getting in touch and I'll be more than happy to help you out with your question.

I am sorry to hear about the issue you're having with your order. However, Shopify is merely the website and shopping cart service some merchants use to run their online store. We do not manage or have any access to the shipping or sales of a store. 

One thing you can try to do is replying via the original order notification email you would have received. If you don't receive a reply or your order in a reasonable amount of time (we usually allow 4 weeks), then you can always reach out to Paypal or your credit card provider for more options and possible refund options. We cannot recover your money for you as we do not operate businesses on behalf of the merchants on our platform. 

I will say this though, we absolutely do not condone any type of fraudulent activity on Shopify so if this does happen to be a Shopify store then filing a claim with your bank will trigger an internal notification which we can use to investigate the shop if necessary. 

We have also created this FAQ document which will help you further with the next steps. I hope this helps but let me know if you need any clarification or if you have any other questions at all. 

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes