Order fulfillment issue selecting wrong address and color

Highlighted
2 0 1

So I have a customer who order 2 variant in 2 separate order. I have manual fulfilment on with Aliexpress so I know how it works. I am new in this. So when I click to fulfill in oberlo Click order I go move to aliexpress and there I am seeing its picking address and phone number from my past order. To overcome this I edited the address manually. Now when I order my second variant. It picks the wrong color which I can not change manually. How I can fix this issue? And also how reliable is an automated order. Now I am scared of doing automated orders.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
258 8 22

Hi @srivju! Gabby here from the Community Engagement team at Spocket.

I'm not sure how manul orders, or order fulfillment in general, works with either Oberlo or AliExpress. But from what you're describing, it seems as though it's a very complicated process and has caused certain issues for you.

Are Oberlo/AliExpress the only options you have for your dropshipping business? Have you had the chance to explore Spocket? I highly recommend you do as in the context of order fulfillment, the app makes it easier and faster for you due to the automated process. And don't worry, I can assure you that automatic fulfillment with Spocket is efficient and reliable. You can accomplish it in just a few steps - when you import products from Spocket's catalog to your store and a customer orders from you, you're brought to Spocket's "My Orders" page. Here, you only have to input a few information and you're done - you send the order to the supplier and everything is fulfilled by them. Here's a video from Spocket's Youtube channel that explains this in detail: Automated Order Processing

Hope the info I shared helps! Aslo, if this feature of Spocket is something that you think will help you out and make it less complicated for you to fulfill orders, then I suggest you check the app out and explore by hopping on over to Spocket's official website.

0 Likes