Order goes to "Abandoned checkouts" after paid by PayDollar gateway.

Highlighted
2 0 0

The payment accepted and showed on my PayDollar account but the order goes to "Abandoned checkouts" after paid by PayDollar gateway.
Please let me know to solution.

thanks,
ks.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
288 0 221

Hey there,

It sounds very much like the customer is not clicking to return back to Shopify. When an Order is placed through an external gateway like PayDollar, the customer enters our cart, moves to PayDollar to put in their details, then clicks to send the payment. Once they've completed the payment, there will be an option to return back to Shopify (usually "complete checkout" or something similar).

Shopify won't make an Order until that link or button is pushed, because we need an API signal from PayDollar to know that the checkout is over.

It helps to remind customers in the cart to tap that button at the end of the transaction, and let them know this will make sure they get a receipt with the full details of their order. :)

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi Alex,

But how can I make sure the customer click the confirm link orbutton afer the PayDollar checkout?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 3

Hi Alex,

5 years later: but I have the same issue.

1 difference: we are making use of Shopify pay...

The money has been withdrawn from the customer's bank account, but the order has not been created in our system (only an abandoned checkout)

Anything we can do?

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

We have the same issue on 2 orders, buyers paid and fund withdrawn from their banks, but we never received the fund nor have a complete order 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Is there a solution to this? I’m having the same issue. 

0 Likes