Order notifications for different Products or Collections sent to separate email addresses

Highlighted
3 0 0

We are an organic ecommerce store that sells products from 15 suppliers. We need to let our supplier know when they have any order for their products.

Can we have order notifications for different products sent to separate email addresses?

Ex:

1- Jack purchases "Red Shoes", an email is automatically sent to Supplier1@address.com
2- Mary purchases "Blue Dress", an email is automatically sent to Supplier2@address.com
3- Randy purchases "Yoga Pants", an email is automatically sent to Supplier3@address.com

Thank you,

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Did you ever resolve this issue? I am in need of a similar work around to send order confirmations to different email addresses based on collection.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
17 1 0

Hi There,

I am prakash from Auto Fuifill Team.

Auto Fulfill can send order notifications to different suppliers within the minutes of the order placed.

Also along with the email, a permanent link willl be crreated in which your vendor can enter the tracking number and tracking company, so the order fulfills automatically in shopify.

Basically it does an order mamangeent and Auto Fulfillment, thousands of shopiffy owners use Auto Fulfill.

You can each out to me at autofulfill@estoreautomate.com, our support team will help you in set up. It hardly takes 5 minutes for the set  up.

Thanks,

Prakash

Auto Fulfill Team

0 Likes