Order printer app with UPS as a carrier ?

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hey,

I would like to install the Order Printer app on my Shopify store.

We have today an external app we've built to print shipping labels and it's linked to UPS.

How does it work with the Order Printer app ? Is it easy to link it with any carrier ? Do you have any feedback ?

Best,

Camille

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3392 252 611

Hi Camille, 

Nick here from Shopify. 

Good question. Order printer acts as an alternative of sorts to other carriers packing slips because the carriers would have their own.  Generally, it if you linked a carrier such as UPS or Canada post etc. you would get the option. 

There is, however, an alternative way to connect your UPS carrier account and print shipping labels from within Shopify with it. If you are eligible for Shopify Shipping then you can still receive calculated rates for UPS from your admin and you can buy/ print shipping labels for your orders. You would first need to activate shipping with UPS and buy the shipping labels in Shopify using your own UPS account, which you can see how to do here

The last thing I will leave you with is how to display your Shopify Shipping rates (connected to your UPS account)  to your customers at the checkout here

I hope this helps and answers your question. 

All the best, Nick

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

My question?

I have a german Shop.

The Shop is in Development Modus.

After That i will use the Basic plan.

I have connect my ups Account with Shopify shipping and the shown rates are correct. 

I cannot find in orders the link for the shipping  Label from ups?

Is it possible to use shopify shipping in Germany?

How can i get my ups shipping label in my shopify Shop?

Is it possible to write a code for the ups shipping Label in Order Printer pro App?

0 Likes