Order status page not updating

Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 2

I am using Oberlo to fulfill my orders. In Oberlo they are marked shipped and in Shopify the are marked fulfilled. but, the order status page my customers are seeing says

Your shipment is confirmed

We've accepted your order, and we're getting it ready. Come back to this page for updates on your shipment status.

My customers are beginning to question if the order is sent.

Please help, thank you.

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi Kim,

You need to manually mark the fulfillment in Shopify and add the tracking code.

https://help.oberlo.com/orders/fulfilling-orders/how-to-fulfill-aliexpress-product-orders

There are other apps which integrate AliExpress, does more automatically. Check out my recent blog post.

Todd

ShopClerk Order Tracking for Shopify
0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3393 252 612

@Kim519 wrote:

I am using Oberlo to fulfill my orders. In Oberlo they are marked shipped and in Shopify the are marked fulfilled. but, the order status page my customers are seeing says

Your shipment is confirmed

We've accepted your order, and we're getting it ready. Come back to this page for updates on your shipment status.

My customers are beginning to question if the order is sent.

Please help, thank you.

Hi @Kim519,

Nick here from Shopify. 

Todd is spot on here. Once the orders show as fulfilled in Oberlo you would need to fulfill the order in your Shopify admin also where you can add the tracking code. After fulfilling the order in the Shopify admin the customer receive an email stating that their order is on the way. To complement Todd's link to Oberlo's help guide Shopify also have a helpful guide going through the fulfillment process with Oberlo here

Hope this helps and don't hesitate to ask any other questions should you have some. 

All the best, Nick

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 2

Thanks for your help. Unfortunately, this did not help me. My orders are already marked as fulfilled in Shopify and the tracking number is there but, it is greyed out and I can not click on it to edit.

Thanks

Kim

Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3393 252 612

@Kim519 ah ok, I understand what you mean now. 

I'm wondering would this helpful document on how to update the shipping tracking status in Oberlo is of any help to you. If not, it might be something that needs a closer look from our support team directly due to some of the information being sensitive in nature. 

Don't hesitate to reach out to our support team here or ask the Oberlo team directly here

Can you let me know either way if the document above is useful to you also please. It would be appreciated. 🙂

All the best, Nick

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 2

Thank you, I will contact support and post back here when it is resolved. 

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi Kim,

Did you find any solution this problem? I'm having the exact same issue and would love to know if there is a way to solve it.

Thanks,

Adam

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 1 3

Take a look at my post here for what I learned on the issue. Hope it helps!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
461 7 39

Hey @Kim519,

As per my understanding, you want to change the status of the order on the "Order status" page, so that your customers see the message "your order is shipped" instead of "We've accepted your order, and we're getting it ready. Come back to this page for updates on your shipment status". Right?

You can do that from the Themes section.

Head to: Online store > Themes > Actions > Edit Language

Screenshot 2019-11-21 at 12.39.07 PM.png

Now search for "Confirmed description" in the search box. You can find the edit option to change the Order confirmation status.

Screenshot 2019-11-21 at 12.12.03 PM.png

Your customers will receive the shipping confirmation email stating that "Your order is on the way" along with the link to the order status page (View your order link). Now, when your customers click on the "View your order" link, it will redirect to the order status page where you can see the message displayed as shown below.

Screenshot 2019-11-21 at 12.17.15 PM.png

I hope this would solve your problem. 

If it doesn't solve the problem, we can work with you to handle your issue with the Shipment Tracking & Notify App if you are looking for an advanced customization on the "Order status" page. You can create a "Track your order" page as well, where your customers can track their order.

Sorry if I was wrong in understanding your point!

Customer Success @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping
0 Likes