Orders Showing As Unfulfilled After Being Fulfilled

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hello,

I have two orders that came in last night, and this morning.  I purchased shipping through shopify, and printed the shipping and packing slips.  However, after going back into the order main page, the two orders are both showing as unfulfilled.  

I then tried to manually change the orders to fulfilled through the actions button on the orders page.  The system says it is marking them as fulfilled, but never actually changes them.  

If I click into the orders themselves, it says on  the top of the page Unfulfilled, however, if you scroll down a bit, it says fulfilled, and gives a tracking number.

Both orders are for just one item each, and I have logged out, and restarted my computer thinking that might trigger something - but no luck.

Any help or advice would be appreciated.

Mahalo!

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0
The same thing happened to us this morning around 9am PST. Wondering if it was a glitch. Tried archiving but still shows unfulfilled.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Same here.. 

Any solution? 

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
234 24 37

Hi, @konaloft@Sandy-Simplily, and @johnC1!

Sophia here from Shopify. There were a few reports on December 12, 2019 regarding trouble marking orders as fulfilled. Our developers investigated this and were able to implement a fix to resolve the issues with any affected orders. If anyone is experiencing new instances of this issue, please let me know and I can investigate further with our Technical Support team. Thank you!

Sophia | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi Sophia,

Thank you guys for taking care of the initial problem.  The two orders that I was having a problem marking as fulfilled are now showing fulfilled.  However, there is still a minor issue that is an off shoot from the original issue.  The problem now is that the two orders are showing up as new orders no matter what I do.   They are totally fulfilled and archived in the system, but next to Orders on my system, there is a (2) notification symbolizing that I have two new/open orders.  There is nothing I can do to clear the notification, and I don't know what I can do to get the (2) notification clear.

Any assistance is appreciated.

Mahalo!

@Sophia wrote:

Sophia here from Shopify. There were a few reports on December 12, 2019 regarding trouble marking orders as fulfilled. Our developers investigated this and were able to implement a fix to resolve the issues with any affected orders. If anyone is experiencing new instances of this issue, please let me know and I can investigate further with our Technical Support team. Thank you!

@Sophia wrote:

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I'm having the same issue.  Two orders showing Unfulfilled after being shipped and deliver. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Sophia, I'm having the same problem with my orders. I have 2 so far, not sure if there will be more as the day goes on. 

Screen Shot 2019-12-16 at 9.17.11 AM.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

I'm having the same problem - I've just fulfilled 4 orders but all of them are still showing as unfulfilled. I've tried switching in and out of screens & refreshing etc but to no avail.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Same here. I've just shipped 30+ and they are not showing as fullfilled. Thought it was a temp glitch and carried on thinking it would come right. But no.

Just been back to the main window, selected a bunch of orders that should have fulfilled - and tried marking as fullfilled under ACTIONS and doesn't work either.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 1 0

Same issue, any ideas ? 

0 Likes