Orders Showing As Unfulfilled After Being Fulfilled

Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

same problem.  spoken to support, they are aware and technical team is working on a fix.  hopefully won't take too long.

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 0

We are experiencing the same issue and it will cause us a lot of issues trying to maintain a quick fulfillment of items. Please fix this and advise. Thank you so much!

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I'm dealing with the same issue on 3 orders. Hoping they can resolve it soon & glad I'm not the only one!!

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Update:  Everything on my account has been corrected and is working the right way from what I can tell.  Hopefully it is something that Shopify is correcting sitewide.  I would say try to hang in there until they do.  You might have to make sure they are aware of your site's problems so they can fix individually in the mean time. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

Yes agreed.  The orders which we are dispatching now are currently updating correctly.   The old orders from earlier are still not updated correctly.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 1

Hi, this is exactly what happened in my store.

212.jpg

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
280 27 42

Hey, @konaloft!

This is definitely unexpected behaviour. As soon as orders are fulfilled and archived, they should disappear from this order count. Sometimes it takes a page refresh to update, and sometimes there are third-party shipping apps involved that can cause a delay. You may even need to clear your cache and cookies if you're not seeing the accurate open order count right away. 

In this case, it is possible that the issue with order fulfillment caused a delay. Let me know if you're still experiencing the issue and I'd be happy to take a closer look. Thanks!

Sophia | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
280 27 42

@515CustomDesign, @

Hi, everyone! Thank you for reaching out about your respective store's orders. I just wanted to provide everyone with an update here. Our developers have implemented a fix that should be automatically updating the order status to 'Fulfilled' shortly for any orders that you did attempt to mark as fulfilled earlier. There is no further action required on your part at this time, as the issue should be resolving itself.

I'm happy to hear that some of you are already starting to see orders marked as 'Fulfilled' in the admin. Thank you so much for your patience while we looked into this! I'm here if you have any questions.

Sophia | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

2 Likes
Highlighted

We had the same issue with our store.  Thanks for the fix.

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0
This is the response I got. It got fixed and for older orders, I archived
them one by one before hand so hard to tell if it applied retroactively.

Hey Sandy,

Thanks so much for reaching out to Shopify Support! I'm Dani and I'm a Guru
here.

I'm just emailing to confirm that we have identified an issue with our
order fulfilment at the moment and it is actively being worked on by our
technical team.
0 Likes