Orders Showing As Unfulfilled After Being Fulfilled

Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
279 27 41

Hi, @ArrowAve!

When you head to Orders > All orders, be sure to select the Open filter. This should show you only the 9 orders that are still unarchived:

02-05-6r3an-q6d9x

Once you find these orders, try manually archiving them either individually or by selecting all orders at once, then selecting Actions > Archive orders:

02-10-wyzwp-utro2

Have any new orders failed to automatically archive since, or is it still just the 9 orders that haven't archived? If you're having any trouble with the process of locating and manually archiving these orders, please let me know and I'd be happy to take a look into your account.

Sophia | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0
Hi’ this is happening to me now. And now I’m not sure what orders I have actually sent... I haven’t been recording them down on paper (stupid I know) and now I don’t know what to do 😩
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
279 27 41

@Sjack wrote:
Hi’ this is happening to me now. And now I’m not sure what orders I have actually sent... I haven’t been recording them down on paper (stupid I know) and now I don’t know what to do 😩

Hi, @Sjack.

Welcome to the Shopify Community! Can you tell me a bit more about what is happening with your orders at the moment? It will be helpful to gather details on the following:

• current order statuses (ex: Unfulfilled, Partially fulfilled, Fulfilled)
  • order timeline details (whether there are any notes about fulfillment actions)
  • whether any apps are involved in affecting order status and fulfillment
  • whether your orders are fulfilled automatically or manually
  • when you first noticed the issue and on which browser and device

Thank you! 

Sophia | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes