Orders Showing As Unfulfilled After Being Fulfilled

Highlighted
3 0 0
Hi Sophia,

Thanks for the update but I don't think this is completely fixed. My orders are now showing as fulfilled and they are no longer showing on the home page. But they are still showing in the order count next to 'Orders' in the left hand menu, and the order numbers are still showing in blue on the order list. Please see the image below (I've blanked out the customer names - they haven't vanished!).

[cid:image001.jpg@01D5B584.F3C32260]

Thanks.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
281 27 42

Hey, @Shopper4!

I'm not able to see the image in your post, but are these orders archived as well? When you archive an order, it should automatically be removed from the order count for orders to fulfill. If the orders are marked as fulfilled and archived but are still appearing in the order count, please let me know and I'd be happy to take a closer look. Thanks!

Sophia | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0
Hi Sophia,

Thanks for looking into this. These particular orders are not archived - I assume that this is something that I can do manually but I haven't previously needed to do this. Previously the orders have archived automatically once they have been fulfilled. This has removed them from the order count.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
281 27 42

Ahh, I see. It sounds like you have automatic order archiving set up under Settings > Checkout. In this case, perhaps there was just a delay in auto-archiving these orders. If you continue to see this happen, please let me know and I can send you an email to take a closer look into the account.

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi Sophia. 

Even though all of my orders are fulfilled, my main orders tab still shows a 9 beside it. When you click on it, everything is fulfilled. Was I part of that glitch?

Thanks,

Heather

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
281 27 42

Hi, @ArrowAve!

Are these 9 orders also archived? You can either manually archive orders after they're fulfilled, or you can set them to automatically archive once they're fulfilled. If they are already archived, let me know and I'd be happy to take a closer look.

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0
They automatically fulfill after I ship them from Pirate Ship. I’ve never had a problem until about 2 Weeks ago when the number wouldn’t go away after I shipped my orders.
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0
订单中有未收款应如何处理
如己手动操作获取订单付款,货款能否在PAYPAL内查到
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
281 27 42

Hi, @ArrowAve.

If you haven't had issues with this in the past, it sounds like you do have "Automatically archive the order" selected under Settings > Checkout. I recommend double checking to ensure that setting is selected. For these 9 orders, you can head to Orders > All orders > Open and manually archive them to see if that clears the order count you see in the sidebar of your admin. If that doesn't change anything, please let me know.

Since there's a third-party shipping service involved here, it might be helpful to get in touch with the app developer and ask them if the app may have interfered with orders getting automatically archived after being fulfilled. When an order is archived, you should see a note in the order timeline noting that it has been archived.

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Thank you for taking the time to respond. 

My orders have always been checking to automatically archive. I have never had this happen before. After an item is shipped, the data comes back from the shipping program and marks it fulfilled in Shopify. I have used both Shipping Easy and also Pirate Ship. As far as the Order page shows, they are ALL fulfilled. However, there is a still a (9) beside the Orders tab on the side no matter what I do. I do not know which 9 orders are causing troubles because they are all marked as fulfilled. I'm not sure what to do right now, but it's super annoying to see my orders show 9 more than what's actually unfulfilled. 

Thanks,

Heather

0 Likes