Orders showing as open - Shippo issue

Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 2

Hi,

I use Shippo to print our postage.  Usually as soon as I print the lables through Shippo the orders are marked as fulfilled on Shopify.  But for some reason now they aren't.  Shippo shows them as shipped (and we are receiving new orders from Shopify to Shippo, so they appear to still be linked).  But Shopify still has them as unfufilled.  Any thoughts???

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
748 42 134

Hi Greg,

Katy here from Shopify- thanks for reaching out. 

That is interesting. I have taken a look at your store, and can see that orders appear as fulfilled at the moment. Have you manually done so within the Shopify admin?

I've sent you an email so we can verify your details to take a closer look at some examples, and also loop in Shippo too if necessary. 

Do feel free to reply to me when you can.

Cheers,

Katy

Katy | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 1

Hi Katy, 

I'm having the same issue. I use shippo to fulfill my orders, but even after orders have been shipped (using shippo), they still show up as unfulfilled in shopify. Can you help me troubleshoot this? 

Katie

1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
10 0 3

We have the same problem. Did you manage to resolve this issue ?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
10 0 3

Hello !

I read your post on the Shippo to Shopify fulfillment issue. Did you manage to resolve this ? We have the same problem.

Hope you got a tip.

Peace

Johan

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Has anyone gotten this issue resolved?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
10 0 3
Yes and no.
If the warehouse have the same name and info as the online fulfillment warehouse it works. But the sync is not stable, we had days when 1/3 of orders is not fulfilled. So watch out.
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I am suddenly having the same issue. Is there a way to resolve this?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
10 0 3

The support never managed to revert properly avoiding answers. In the end we needed to switch and do now work with ShippyPro which has been solid and so far no issues.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
10 0 3

The support never managed to revert properly avoiding answers. In the end we needed to switch and do now work with ShippyPro which has been solid and so far no issues.

0 Likes