Other Operation Costs

3 0 0

Questions need to find are the followings:-

1- How long does it take to process the payment to our account?
2- Is there any additional fees to transfer to our Canadian account?
3- Marketing spent from Facebook, google, etc at Is there any discounted prices?
4- Where Shopify is offering 30% plus discount on shipping for Canada Post how about others like FEDE?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
729 45 87

Hi there @OBGELECTRONICS!

Don here from Shopify. :)

For your first couple of questions, this will depend on which payment gateway you are using and where your store is based

If you can confirm that, we can provide info or direction on where you would get that info.

We don't have any sort of discount available for Facebook marketing though you may be able to claim some Google Adwords credit if you are creating a new Adwords account to use with your Shopify store. 

Finally, for now, Shopify Shipping is only available for some US and Canadian carriers and in the case of Canada, this is only available for Canada Post.

Let us know which payment gateway you are referring to in your earlier questions so we can find relevant info on that for you, please.

Regards,

Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi Don,

Thanks for your reply. Our store will be based in Canada and serving the Canadian market and USA.

I am not sure which payment gateway we will use but we are open to any as long as it is reliable, cost effective and can process payment smoothly. I thought Shopify will provide these gateway and process all payment cards or method. Please clarify.

Can we get the shipping list of Canada carrier to compare with others?

Thanks

Mohamed

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
729 45 87

Hi again @OBGELECTRONICS!

Don here from Shopify. :)

Apologies for my delay in getting back to you here.

If your Shopify store is based in Canada, you can use any of the payment gateway providers listed here

We do have our own payment gateways, Shopify Payments, which is one of those available for use in Canada as per the page linked above.

Shopify Payments would process all major international credit and debit cards as would the majority of payment gateways available there.

While we don't have a list of Canadian carriers for you to browse, we do offer Shopify Shipping with Canada Post to allow you to buy and print shipping labels directly in your admin.

Spend some time researching your options in terms of payment gateways and carriers and think about which would best suit your business needs.

Regards,

Don

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi Don,

Thanks for your reply. However, I still want to know if there is any cost to process the payment through your existing gateways or any other fees than the ones mentioned in your plans.

BR

Mohamed

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
729 45 87

Hi again @OBGELECTRONICS!

Don from Shopify once more. :)

You can get details of any processing costs for Shopify Payments in Canada here on our Canadian pricing page.

Shopify Payments is the only gateway we operate, so for queries regarding any other payment gateway, you would need to contact the gateway providers directly.

You can get more info on any charges that would be included in your Shopify invoice here on our help site.

All the best!

Regards,

Don

0 Likes