PAYOUT HOLD

Highlighted
1 0 0

I have emailed and called and tried to use the online chat system and nothing is working. I have a very large payout due to an influx in sales, thanks to a few bloggers promoting my business. I have applied for my EIN & registered my business and am just waiting for everything to be finalized. My payout is now estimated for June 15th??? That is not acceptable I have to order supplies to fulfill these orders. I have to rent an office this week to fulfill all of the orders. How is my business suppose to operate? I would have chosen Wix or SquareSpace if I knew Shopify would hold my payouts the moment my business starts to grow. 

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
2294 116 341

Bear in mind the impact of Covid19 let alone standard business days.

Be sure to check the admin Settings > Payment providers > Shopify Payments > Edit > Payout Schedule

Be sure to check any and all email addresses used to sign up for your gateways or banks.

Payout schedules and holds can vary by a combination of the products being sold, the payment gateway used, banks or credit cards involved, how customers paid, ,etc, etc.

For different cases search the forums, example keywords: payout schedule hold

Shopify-Payments https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/payments/shopify-payments/getting-paid-with-shopify-payments#pay-...

If you are using shopify-payments as your gateway try contacting them

Problem Solved? ✔️Accept and ? Like the solution so you can help others.
Buy me a coffee ☕ paypal.me/paulnewton or donate to eff.org
Confused? Busy? Buy a custom solution paull.newton+shopifyforum@gmail.com
0 Likes