PAYOUT HOLD

Koop95
1 0 1

I have emailed and called and tried to use the online chat system and nothing is working. I have a very large payout due to an influx in sales, thanks to a few bloggers promoting my business. I have applied for my EIN & registered my business and am just waiting for everything to be finalized. My payout is now estimated for June 15th??? That is not acceptable I have to order supplies to fulfill these orders. I have to rent an office this week to fulfill all of the orders. How is my business suppose to operate? I would have chosen Wix or SquareSpace if I knew Shopify would hold my payouts the moment my business starts to grow. 

PaulNewton
Shopify Partner
2578 134 440

Bear in mind the impact of Covid19 let alone standard business days.

Be sure to check the admin Settings > Payment providers > Shopify Payments > Edit > Payout Schedule

Be sure to check any and all email addresses used to sign up for your gateways or banks.

Payout schedules and holds can vary by a combination of the products being sold, the payment gateway used, banks or credit cards involved, how customers paid, ,etc, etc.

For different cases search the forums, example keywords: payout schedule hold

Shopify-Payments https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/payments/shopify-payments/getting-paid-with-shopify-payments#pay-...

If you are using shopify-payments as your gateway try contacting them

Problem Solved? ✔️Accept and ? Like the solution so you can help others.
Buy me a coffee ☕ paypal.me/paulnewton or donate to eff.org
Confused? Busy? Buy a custom solution paull.newton+shopifyforum@gmail.com
0 Likes